Lots of New Gear Coming Up - Bodies and Lenses!!! Would you believe it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't get your hopes too high!

but still, i'm drooling, damn it!

'But darling, i thou u said before. Is the man behind the machine tat take great pictures. btw, Gucci just came out a new bag'

counterback tactic used by women

Hehe.. Yup! Agreed! It's either bags or shoes.. How I wish it's camera instead.

I'm just hoping the D700x rumour is true and it does come out around the 3k$ price :)

BTW, was reading somewhere about many Japanese electronic firms not moving their stocks and warehouses being filled up with products not selling. Worldwide, forecasted recovery is a gradual slow side.

It doesn't make sense for Nikon to create a lot of new products that sounds repetitive to the current range when the old stocks haven't even finished selling.

But then again, we never know! :dunno:

Maybe this is true. :bsmilie:

too many new bodies in such short time frame
and many of the lenses do not quite make sense..

take it with a heap of salt :D

My only wish is the 70-200 comes sooner than later...

Hope this is true.. Better post before someone close this thread. :)

i forsee that this thread is here to stay for a very long time..

be it true or rumours, we will still want to gossip about the upcoming bodies and lenses..

however, i do believe that the Nikon D700x and 70-200 VR II are true.. aiming for these 2 equipments during my end of year bonus..

so no overseas trip for me this year liao..

Wah. You must be earning big bucks.;)
Yeah end bonus can aim for these two cool stuff.
So envious!!! Times are bad. I can only drool.

Wah. You must be earning big bucks.;)
Yeah end bonus can aim for these two cool stuff.
So envious!!! Times are bad. I can only drool.

haha! should i be earning big bucks.. i would be owing a D3x right now..

i have been looking around for a 70-200 for a very long time already.. when i recently read that 70-200 might have a newer version (VR II), i am reluctant to get one for the time being..

it is about time that there is a successor to D700 which had been launched for quite some time back already.. however video or no video, 12 or 24 megapixels, that is our choice to decide what is best for our usage..

personally, i have never use the video function on my D90 since i last purchased it in Dec last year..

70-200 to complete the trinity eh? Makes sense ;)

This piece of rumours may affect buying trend for the moment ... I'm also looking to get a zoom. Now, after reading this, I'm stuck with the million dollar question - to buy or not to buy. Haha! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.