Lost World discovered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DT_ said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: this wat i've been looking for! .......

hey hav u been shooting marco lately? wanna go shooting a yishun near the khatib reserve..

Have been busy during the festive season. Camera also been locked up by wife. I think will be going to explore the bottle tree village soon. Keen to go to the katib reserve but not now cos still quite busy. BTW how to go there? I had never been there b4.

DeSwitch said:
Have been busy during the festive season. Camera also been locked up by wife. I think will be going to explore the bottle tree village soon. Keen to go to the katib reserve but not now cos still quite busy. BTW how to go there? I had never been there b4.

k.. arrange a meetup one of these day.. let's spend some time at sembawang park and khatib..

TMC said:
In a few years I will see them lamenting the lost of the habitat and a lot of rare species in private zoos and estates. Poachers will be there in a year or two. before them would be the energy companies, bio companies and more researchers. Then by them the time the World Wildlife Foundation pushed for something to be done, they would claim that 80% of the species are extinct.
Sad but true. One of the scientists who was involved in the expedition mentioned that prolly in a few decades time, the place might be a potential area for logging companies, den its the beginning of the end for the "Lost World" and its inhabitants. :(

Garion said:
Sad but true. One of the scientists who was involved in the expedition mentioned that prolly in a few decades time, the place might be a potential area for logging companies, den its the beginning of the end for the "Lost World" and its inhabitants. :(
Then the name "Lost World" will be very apt..

Status
Not open for further replies.