Lost In Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

danialmunir

Aug 26, 2007
Here's my shots titled Lost In Time!!
;)
LostIntime3.jpg

The statue of Sir Stamford Raffles,one of the main founders of Singapore who opened the world's eyes to Singapore as he established entrepot trade between countries and enabled other countries to trade in singapore.He has made Singapore a successful country as trade is a very important factor in the country.Without establishing trade ports or routes to singapore,I think Singapore would not exist to the world Since it's a very small country.Till now,Singapore's trading port is one of the most
busiest amongst other ports in the world.

I Titled this picture Lost In Time 3 as the statue in the picture is positioned amidst the modern buildings at the back.

yeah. the concept is nice for the 2nd n 3rd photo.
doesnt strike me for the first though.

anyway. 3rd photo top got vignetting!?
u using filter or ur hand?

danialmunir, please note that i've removed the extra images. i've left the 3rd shot behind since it attracts more interest than the rest.

danialmunir, please note that i've removed the extra images. i've left the 3rd shot behind since it attracts more interest than the rest.

It's okay,my mistake,didn't read the guidelines properly.Sorry Sorry:D

yeah. the concept is nice for the 2nd n 3rd photo.
doesnt strike me for the first though.

anyway. 3rd photo top got vignetting!?
u using filter or ur hand?

Thanx!!

I think it's my lens hood,i'm using film so i only realised it after i got my rolls developed.

Forgot to lose the vignetting by using photoshop though.:D

Hi Danial,

To be frank, I dun really get the lost in time message in the photo. It seems like Raffles and his statue is here to stay as a timeless icon in the ever changing city scape, unless of course, he gets replaced by a much imagable icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.