Status
Not open for further replies.

NewNikonian

May 24, 2002
Singapore
Shot this recently. Comments Welcome.

Sweeper.jpg

Have a Great Day. :)

Is the guy sitting down the lord? if so, then i dun understand this picture. Why is he the lord? I was expecting the lord to be in command kinda thing..

the lord might be the person sitting, and the cleaner is the labourar. The lord does not have to do anything and he sits in the shade while labourar has to work under the sun. The lord does not care if the labourar likes it or not, he does not look at him and he minds his own business.

StealthEagle said:
the lord might be the person sitting, and the cleaner is the labourar. The lord does not have to do anything and he sits in the shade while labourar has to work under the sun. The lord does not care if the labourar likes it or not, he does not look at him and he minds his own business.
but seriously, do you see a connection? i know i don't.

StealthEagle said:

Thanks StealthEagle. Exactly my thoughts. :) :)

OzOn3 said:
Is the guy sitting down the lord? if so, then i dun understand this picture. Why is he the lord? I was expecting the lord to be in command kinda thing...

The days are over i think. Now a days it is democracy u see :blah: :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.