Looking this model for photoshoot

I think the DI artist is in some kind of agony trying to fix things... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

saw the magazine at bookstore...nothing special

a waste of $$$ :thumbsd:

Give that DI guy a break, i believe this was his most challaging job till date.....another of this similar job he might quit.

Maybe the photographer who is choosen to shoot her need to have better post processing skill rather than photography skill ... ?

saw the magazine at bookstore...nothing special

a waste of $$$ :thumbsd:

That's why we need to shoot her, show FHM that we can create better photo ...

Maybe the photographer who is choosen to shoot her need to have better post processing skill rather than photography skill ... ?

the photographer who shoot her is call Ching...

is he from CS too? :think:

Anyone in Singapore is willing to mail me this issue of FHM Singapore to Australia for me?

I'll pay postage and handling charges and any other fees incurred. But please don't wet the magazine with mouth water first. :)

This is a sneak peak from the magazine, to someone who is in Australia and can't buy the magazine.
Hope you not make your keyboard wet :)

http://www.lowyimin.com/

guys chill.. its the same for all FHM gals :p

ehhhh...no leh. this one is definitely in a different league from the rest.

Wanted to pick it up but when I saw the IQ test, I decided against it. my IQ quite Shingz :embrass:

if you compare i think i would prefer ms Boomz i mean shingz over xiaxue. xiaxue is just....... bimbotic. nooo she is nt pretty so cant qualify as a bimbo.. xiaxue is Ugly?