Looking for Videographer for collaboration

khloh46

Aug 6, 2008
I am looking for videographers whom I can collaborate to cross sell packages as more and more clients are requesting for a one stop solution.

We are an established photography team since 2011 specializing in covering weddings and events.

If you are interested to collaborate, please pm me or leave your email. I will discuss with you offline.

Keith

Last edited:
I am looking for videographers whom I can collaborate to cross sell packages as more and more clients are requesting for a one stop solution.

We are an established photography team since 2011 specializing in covering weddings and events.

If you are interested to collaborate, please pm me or leave your email. I will discuss with you offline.

Keith

Hi can email me : naz7684@yahoo.com

Nazli 93830867

Keith

Have PM you.

Nazli

HI,
MY FB LINK >> ES VIDEO PRODUCTION

EN
-Aspiring female cinematography-