Looking for phtographer for wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shierly

Nov 11, 2004
Punggol
Hi all, I'm helping my friend to look for a photographer for her wedding actual day. She have a limited budget. Basically, she need someone to shoot for her actual day tea session and dinner. Pls PM me ur quotation. thanks :)

Congratulations to your friend!

How about you tell people here, the dates, what she want? like...
how many years or how many wedding shoots experience for the photographer, want the Cd only or with album/prints.

Best is put a range of budget here, so those price out of her range photographer don't have to PM you, and also, empty your PM box, or you may put a email addy here.

Good luck!

Forget to tell you this, your thread posted in the wrong forum, unless you want to organize an outing for photographers here to shoot you friend’s wedding. :bsmilie:

Moderator please delete my this post once move this thread to the proper forum. Thanks in advance. :)

Opps, i post at the wrong site? Sorry, i don't know where to post. By the way, my friend wedding is on this Dec. Date is not yet fix. Her budget is ard $300-500 for whole day ceremony, include tea session and dinner at night. Anyone have any lubang, can still PM me abt ur offer and package. Thanks :)

hmmm....

$300-500 i think quite diff if u include prints etc. but who knows, maybe u wanna hear the replies, most charge abt $800 and up i think... :)

Thanks for all of the replies. Responds are very good. i have forwarded all the contact to my friend. She will contact you personally. Many thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.