looking for photographers to do TFCD gothic shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

pg12

Apr 13, 2006
alloz everybody, a female fren of mine is interested to do a gothic shoot at changi hospital.
she ask me to help but i have sold all my equipment oredi.. so see whether any of the members here interested to do TFCD for her.

so those interested to shoot for her, pls pm me.. will pass u her contact no. to let u arrange with her yourself..

a pic of her with goth makeup on..

*Post Edited to protect model*

makeup by herself ? :dunno:

ya i think she will do the make up herself.. she quite into gothic stuff and participate in some cosplay b4.

*Post Edited to protect model*

sound interesting!!! btw what u mean by TFCD??

TFCD = Time for CD
meaning taking her and your time to shoot and she get a CD in return.
Pls note that the whole event no money is involved ;)

To threadstarter,

She only need one photographer or allow a group of them?

i'm interested too,count me in.

I am keen also. Can organise the group shoot? You will get more exposure.

I am keen also. Can organise the group shoot? You will get more exposure.

I'll be interested if there's a group shoot.. might as well, one outing several photographers

pg12, i wont mind doing the organising of the group shoot if you can pass me her number..

thanks

TFCD = Time for CD
meaning taking her and your time to shoot and she get a CD in return.
Pls note that the whole event no money is involved ;)

To threadstarter,

She only need one photographer or allow a group of them?

she n her fren just need a few, might not be group shoot, just maybe different day different photographer.

I'll be interested if there's a group shoot.. might as well, one outing several photographers

pg12, i wont mind doing the organising of the group shoot if you can pass me her number..

thanks

i wun mind u doing the organising too, but thats not wat she wants.

thx for all the queries n PMs sent to enquire bout this shoot. currently she has shortlisted a few oredi n contacts have been given..
so thread closed for the time being until she wans more shoots next time.. thx everybody!

thread revived for investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.