Looking for photographer to do graduation family portrait in studio

mesmerized

May 19, 2005
central SG
Hi,

i am looking for a photographer with experience of taking large family portrait in studio. Family of 11 pax.
Wish to get some serious shots to hang on wall, and probably some more casual and fun shots.

looking to do the shoot after sept, anytime from oct onwards. Weekends preferred.

Kindly email me at thelittleting[at]gmail.com with some samples of similar shoots and your rates.

Thank you very much

Hi,

i am looking for a photographer with experience of taking large family portrait in studio. Family of 11 pax.
Wish to get some serious shots to hang on wall, and probably some more casual and fun shots.

looking to do the shoot after sept, anytime from oct onwards. Weekends preferred.

Kindly email me at thelittleting[at]gmail.com with some samples of similar shoots and your rates.

Thank you very much

Hi,

Thank you very much

hi, sent you email and PM, appreciate a reply, thank you.