Looking for photographer/studio for family graduation photo with Uni Manchester Gowns

Isaiahfortythirtyone

Jul 17, 2005
Clementi
Looking for a photographer / photography studio to do a family photo shoot. my main concern is finding a studio that has on hand graduation gowns from the University of Manchester school of Law.

Please let me have a look at your portfolio and let me have your rates. PM me please.

Studio should preferably be in the west or central area.

Oh, i also do not need prints. please quote me the price for a package with High-Resolution JPEG, or even better, RAW + JPEG.

Sorry to ask,How much are you going to spend on your graduation gowns.

and I dont want to waste your time checking rates here cos the price can cost from $500/- onwards

u can try broadway... its ex cos they have lots of gowns there...

else u can try rent it from the pte sch u are studying from (if they have)

actually it's not me. it's for my brother who graduated from manchester. i am looking for studios that carry gowns; my brother does not have his own gown. i know Broadway and Gloria studios have manchester gowns but i'm just trying to see if there are other photographers here who may have the same.

gloria and broadway also do not provide softcopies which to me is more important than the prints

actually it's not me. it's for my brother who graduated from manchester. i am looking for studios that carry gowns; my brother does not have his own gown. i know Broadway and Gloria studios have manchester gowns but i'm just trying to see if there are other photographers here who may have the same.

gloria and broadway also do not provide softcopies which to me is more important than the prints

good luck! i doubt much photographer will want to keep gowns of diff uni... its not cheap... my uni charge me $500 AUD for a gown.

hahaha. seems like only NUS is cheap! i paid $60 for an NUS gown. my brother's gown cost 250GBP to buy...but he didnt.