Looking for Makeup Artist/Photographer For Cover Shoot

garutoyang

Oct 1, 2009
I am looking for MUA/Photographer for E-magazine cover shoot. The next photoshoot will be held on 18th February in the evening. Do drop me an email of your portfoilio link. thekiasutimes@yahoo.com.sg .

Fresh MUA and Photographers are welcomed. There will be other months of cover shoots, product shoots if you are not selected this time round.

I am looking for MUA/Photographer for E-magazine cover shoot. The next photoshoot will be held on 18th February in the evening. Do drop me an email of your portfoilio link. thekiasutimes@yahoo.com.sg .

Fresh MUA and Photographers are welcomed. There will be other months of cover shoots, product shoots if you are not selected this time round.

Hi,

May we know,

- How much returns are we looking at?

- Also to mention the copyrights owned by the E-magazine, you or us photographers?

- What requirements for the shoots?

You must state all these important factors.

Cheers

Thanks all for submitting your portfolios, will go through all of them. As I mentioned, you might not be the next Covershoot photographer or MUA but there are still many other ways of collaboration. Some of you asked whether this is a paid assignment. My answer is Yes.

The amount varies from different sponsors and clients, but do not compare it with printed magazines. E-magazines generally have lower budgets but are more effective in reaching out to masses.

Do leave your handphone number also if possible when you email to me thekiasutimes@yahoo.com.sg :)

Hi,

May we know,

- How much returns are we looking at?

- Also to mention the copyrights owned by the E-magazine, you or us photographers?

- What requirements for the shoots?

You must state all these important factors.

Cheers

Usually, the pay for the photographer is between $100 - $300 for the shoot(cover/product). Depends on the theme and budget of clients.

Makeup artists, between $30 - $80

Copyrights are owned by the Clients and E-Magazine. But models and photographers can post the selected photos up in their facebook and portfolio with approval.

Requirements. Have to depend on the theme of the shoot. Outdoor/studio/experiences/creativity...
As mentioned earlier, fresh talents are welcomed also.:)

Our 18th Feb cover shoot photographer and MUA is confirmed, I will reply to all emails and keep your contacts and portfoilio links for future clients reference. Thank you for the overwhelming response. Happy Chinese New Year and Valentine' Day:heart:

Hi im new here jst read ur thread...in mua Mas n i hv fresh mua grads under me fm reputable makeup academy. It wil certainly help thm gain more experience if u cd offer thm some jobs. Pls call me at 91890657 or email me ...mas_ayu76@yahoo.com.sg Tx!