Looking For Jonathon Ho (JoHo)

thoang

Feb 8, 2017
Melbourne
Hi,

I hope this is the appropriate place to post this but we are desperately trying to get into contact with Jonathon Ho (Expressively JoHo Photography?).

We were married in Singapore in 2012 with Jonathon shooting our wedding, we currently reside in Melbourne, Australia.

For the last few years, we have been trying to get into contact with Jonathon via mobile contact (left messages), email and Facebook with no response.

We paid upfront for wedding package including Albums which we have not received.

This is very important to us, as they include pictures of my wife's late father who passed away shortly after the wedding.

If any of you guys can pass this onto to Jonathon, that would be greatly appreciated.

Tuan and Ann

Thanks. I have already tried that route, with no response.

Hi Tuan and Ann,

Looking at your wedding pics and videos online, it seems that your wedding was celebrated first in Singapore (shot by Joho?), then followed by Melbourne (shot by Lumens Photography)? Ann also posted a wedding photo (credited to Joho) on her FB in 2014? So, you have some of your wedding pics from Joho, but not complete? Perhaps you can try contacting the Wedding Photographers network of which Jon is a member to see if they can help you contact him.

Cheers,
Z.

Last edited:
Yes our first wedding was in Sg followed by Melbourne. I did get a some files, but the rest were supposed to be presented in 2 albums.
We have been trying since then to receive the rest of the photos and albums.
I will also try your suggestions, thanks.

No problem. Hope the matter is resolved amicably.