Looking for hootng Pals_West Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, u hv factory to make such equip? u be rich man:bsmilie:.

but really must paipai b4 we shoot. this wed is the 1st day of 7th month, anyone or anywhere u guys wanna meet? maybe as suggested TohGuan?

ahaha why not? some even had the latest trend, the IPHONE 3Gssss!!!

I reckon F2.8 is gd to have but F4 will be fine as well?
There are a few shots in my flickr link below, where apparently I used AP at 4.5, and is getting shutter speed at 1/60 to 1/250. BUT I pushed up ISO to eg.2500. Pardon my noob shots though..

But of course high ISO may not be acceptable to some of u.:)

Thanx ....
Seen it at yr flickr, you shot at ISO=2500, F3.5, 17mm & 1/25

Hmmm.. My 450D has max ISO=1600 and wide open F3.5

The photo you take from behind stage is OK but me 1600 might pose a problem, too low lighting but can try.

Thanx

I think it not right to post image here... I am not good in street shot! here my humble shot... Critique not too harsh ya! heehee

Here the link
u hv some beautiful shots, i like the"time to play" most:heart:.

why u worry people comment, there are always people that are harsh, let them be, and respect them. afterall we are not pro, yet....
3738191395_8f6db988ef_t.jpg
3739110794_79fea98c38_t.jpg
3735470518_b4c7c1b420_t.jpg
3738262047_96f085d88c_t.jpg

Last edited:
hi,
i am thinking of taking sunset tomoro, anyone wanna join, u can even suggest a location to shoot, pm me or post it in this thread. all are welcome.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hi,
i am thinking of taking sunset tomoro, anyone wanna join, u can even suggest a location to shoot, pm me or post it in this thread. all are welcome.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where Har???:dunno:

Hi Guys,
My shot yesterday,
3742472437_390d8636a4_b.jpg

its blur, but no PP.i hv some sharp one, will post on my flickr later. The place is magical, every minutes the sky transform differently, u should try yr luck there. me going again, maybe today and tomorrow around 6pm. if u free get yr gear and drop by.

cers

hi hi... i'm in CLementi... do jio me if got any outings ya... ;)

Dont know if u guys wanna try this together.
Approaching strangers for quick portraits.

Pls watch this 2 below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHJcmpoAvM

http://photojojo.com/content/photo-projects/how-to-shoot-street-portraits/

I'll probably give up after 30mins of rejection if I do this alone..lol But if theres like 3 other supporters pushing each other on, than Hey! It may actually be fun..

No concrete plans yet, not even sure if I'm too paisay to do it, but just throwing it out there..lol :bsmilie:

Dont know if u guys wanna try this together.
Approaching strangers for quick portraits.

Pls watch this 2 below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHJcmpoAvM

http://photojojo.com/content/photo-projects/how-to-shoot-street-portraits/

I'll probably give up after 30mins of rejection if I do this alone..lol But if theres like 3 other supporters pushing each other on, than Hey! It may actually be fun..

No concrete plans yet, not even sure if I'm too paisay to do it, but just throwing it out there..lol :bsmilie:

ya, should give it a try:think:

hey guyz!

wanna join us o Kluang Berlumut for some nature shot and coffee and some nice nasi lemak?

it going to happen on 16th Aug 09 Sun

do check out westshooterz for more info... or ask me...

I am going!

I believe it was PMed to those who replied earlier.
By the way, I'm also very keen to shoot temples celebrations and mediums or wayangs. But never know when are those going on..

Esp. now with 7th mth coming, can we keep each other updated of any stage/tent being setup ard whr u stay, that sorts? :)Theres usually one in Toh Guan.

Hey Bro

If you are interested in the above events let me know, i can provide you with the details

Hey Bro

If you are interested in the above events let me know, i can provide you with the details

Thks to DYFST, I was at Jurong west ext to shoot a temple procession, pity I was there for only 20mins b4 they left for another temple but still was pretty gd experience.

With 7th mth coming up, hope we can go for more events.Thks again.:)

Hey Bro

No worries, you are welcome hope you have enjoyed it. Btw there will be another 2 big processions schedule for next month

Thks to DYFST, I was at Jurong west ext to shoot a temple procession, pity I was there for only 20mins b4 they left for another temple but still was pretty gd experience.

With 7th mth coming up, hope we can go for more events.Thks again.:)

Hi Pals,
anyone free and wanna join me for shoot out this saturday evening:)? i wanna shooting sunset, u can recommend any places too:think:.
cheers
michaelavaloke

Status
Not open for further replies.