Looking for an old abandoned house as location for shoot....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominant

Dec 13, 2006
Choa Chu Kang
Hi, I am relatively new here, just need to ask around here. I need an old, abandoned house to do a shoot but i can't seems to think of any. Any experienced photographers out there can hlp me out with a few suggestions?

old changi hospital? >.< just suggesting, never go there b4 to take picture bymyeslf though. go at night maybe get extra subjects in the photo hehe

Hi, I am relatively new here, just need to ask around here. I need an old, abandoned house to do a shoot but i can't seems to think of any. Any experienced photographers out there can hlp me out with a few suggestions?

There is one haunted house at tessaire road if i'm not wrong that house belong to the Sultan of Johore and its his land.. Can try to sneak in there.. hehe

There is one haunted house at tessaire road if i'm not wrong that house belong to the Sultan of Johore and its his land.. Can try to sneak in there.. hehe

Lol. M'sia a bit far lei. Guess locally better. Too bad hillview mansion gone liao. Can try the red house at Tampines?

Lol. M'sia a bit far lei. Guess locally better. Too bad hillview mansion gone liao. Can try the red house at Tampines?

I thought the REd House is in Pasir Ris?? it is locked one...unless u want to climb the gate...
but kana caught, cannot help u liao..

think the red house is at pasir ris chalet that area.. anyway, thanks guys.. but seems like only alternative is old changi hospital... scared leh... any more other alternatives??

Status
Not open for further replies.