Looking for actual day photographer on 19/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
studiolabmaster/Lawrence is just looking for a photographer.

Moderator Togu has already stated clearly that there will be no comments on this area.

If those who are interested, just PM him. If not just moved on. Why you all guys must keep debating on this area?

studiolabmaster has stated in his original post that he is looking for a photographer. i think he will hand pick later based not only on equipments but folio and price too.

so let's moved on and stop debating on his thread.

thank you.

jOhO said:
and whoever that said use medium format (i know it was a joke!) to shoot AD..... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: i dun think so... :bsmilie:

yes i have...i kid you not....

dkw said:
The point should be about producing great pictures. IMO, for a wedding, composition and ability to capture the mood are far more important than absolute sharpness of the individual images. Somebody who has that eye and can shoot it with a digital IXUS would get my money over somebody who is ho-hum with a 1DMk2 and 200/1.8. If I like somebody's portfolio very much I wouldn't give 2 hoots what equipment he uses.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I agreed!!!
I don't think equipment is that important afterall....
Just tell the photographer that you intend to hire what is ur requirements, and the photographer will tell you if his equipment will be able to do it or not.

Most important in wedding photography, the photographer must be able to bring our the happiness and mood... if not, all is lost even he got the best lens in the world...

*Anyway, I have the best equipment money can buy, but I can find the shutter release.... you want to hire me???* kekeke....

jOhO said:
i think there's no point debating.. ....

Right. There's no point debating. Period. Simply because the threadstarter has a prerogative to know what eqpt his photog is using.

Btw, please understand that the premise here is that the photog is a talented and creative individual. Then we talk abt the importance of eqpt. If one doesn't understand the basis of the discussion (not debate), then this will become pointless since each once speaks from his/her own context.

The sum of all parts is greater than its whole. This applies to a photog and his eqpt as well.

imaginary_number said:
The sum of all parts is greater than its whole. This applies to a photog and his eqpt as well.

Goodness, wasn't thinking clearly. I meant the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Hello, I would like to offer myself as a contender for this job. Am using a 1D MkII and am about to get a Zeiss 85 F1.4 since some of you brought up that topic. Anyway, some of my work can be viewed at http://www.vitalimages.com.sg but for the most recent wedding photos that are not online, please contact me personally at 97990027. Thanks and regards,
Vernon Leow

Hi Please view picturebliss.com for my portfolio. Call Jerry if interested at 92705026.

heng har,
is not show up on at the right place but the wrong date
or go to the wrong house on the correct time.

:bsmilie:

studiolabmaster said:
i'm just interested to find out also,no offence.
I'm not trying to be funny,but some photographer are using those really cheap len like the 18-55 kit which is lousy and they just used programme mode f-stop 3.5-5.6!!!
USing this len should at least used f6.3 for better result.
this are just example.

Oh shoots, that's the lens i'm using. And I shoot everything in program mode at 3.5-5.6!!!! Darn it, guess it's back to thte drawing board. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.