Looking at budget bag and dri cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

substance

Dec 4, 2007
hi guys, was reading around the forum, anyone can intro to me some budget bag for my cam + 2 lens and also a dri cabin to hold them? thanks a lot..

Hi bro,

you can try getting a small bag like the Lowepro EX-180 or Nova 3 which will set you back at about $50 2nd hand. Alternatively, you can take a look at the usual camera shops.

For a dry cabinet, try looking at Carrefour. If you're at the one at Suntec, take a short walk down the 2nd floor where you'll see a small camera shop on your left. I think the shop's name is Digital Point. The guy is very friendly and helpful. prices are about the same from Carrefour & Digital Point. Guess the pricing for dry cabinets are quite standard and they don't really mark up their prices. So far for dry cabinets, I find the prices at these 2 shops are the most attractive. Oh, you can get camera bags from Digital Point too. Do take a walk there to see what they've to offer.

nearby, you can visit TK Foto (Shaw Centre - Beach Road), Cathay Photo (Marina Square/Peninsula Plaza) or The Camera Workshop (Peninsula) too. ;)

wow thx bro.. need to learn from you about photography... still learning abt shutter speed, aperture and iso... headache ah! lol

hi guys, was reading around the forum, anyone can intro to me some budget bag for my cam + 2 lens and also a dri cabin to hold them? thanks a lot..

a 30L dry cabinet at Carrefour is now priced at S$109.. kind of ex.. I remember last time I asked in other places for the 30L one.. its about S$99.. but I cant remember where.. so go ask around.. =D

a 30L dry cabinet at Carrefour is now priced at S$109.. kind of ex.. I remember last time I asked in other places for the 30L one.. its about S$99.. but I cant remember where.. so go ask around.. =D

OP quoted me the 30L for $95.

Hope this help TS :)

Status
Not open for further replies.