Long tails beauties

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
Pictures below showing the Common Imperial (#1 & #2) and the Fluffy Tit (#3).

Comments & cirtiques are always welcome!

Thanks! :)

CM

#1.
JT4B0236.jpg

#2.
JT4B0238.jpg

#3.
JT4B0369.jpg

I like #2 BG. Too bad for #3, the OOF foreground kind of blocking the tail. Beautiful butts.

The OOF brown leaf in the BG of #1 is distracting.

Just a newbie point of view. I'm very tempted to go out to shoot now but my wife lock up my gears until after Chinese new year cos got to do CNY preparation so cannot shoot. :mad2:

Agree with all your point. Sometimes, it is unavoidable when shooting in the field but this also serve as my motivator asking me to shoot better in the next outing.

Then I shall see your masterpiece after CNY with you newly acquired lens.

Cheers!

How can my pic compare to yours. Mine only newbie one. Still experimenting with settings. Got very bad experience with my new Flash. I know that its hard to choose BG. So far, the places I shoot do not have good BG. Your BG considered very good liao.

Tell you a secret, I got hold of the keys yesterday and secretly went out to shoot but alas my wife found out and called me on HP to come back quickly. only manage to shoot some "Dancing Daddy" and a Fly. All OOF, dunno why. I was using tripod with focus rail and using remote cable so not possible to hand shake. Maybe it the breeze. The BG....very cluttered as I got no time to wonder far.

Status
Not open for further replies.