Lomography : Don't think, just shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yah...The Aipek pencam is a digital cam that comes with an optical viewfinder that requires you to guess what you are shooting and only 2 buttons and no LCD and no removeable media. Uses 2 AAA but... it cost me only $99 and I can use it as a webcam Hee Hee

But I believe the upcoming Logitech one will be better. But it'll probably cost you around $200-300

The Lomo is a film camera... No flash... so I wonder how are you going to shoot at night.... the pics looks underexposed when its indoors...

Originally posted by Flare
yah...The Aipek pencam is a digital cam that comes with an optical viewfinder that requires you to guess what you are shooting and only 2 buttons and no LCD and no removeable media. Uses 2 AAA but... it cost me only $99 and I can use it as a webcam Hee Hee

But I believe the upcoming Logitech one will be better. But it'll probably cost you around $200-300

The Lomo is a film camera... No flash... so I wonder how are you going to shoot at night.... the pics looks underexposed when its indoors...

Really dunno what is behind this lomo thing.. hmmm

Originally posted by siron

Really dunno what is behind this lomo thing.. hmmm

i'm a lomo supersampler user, and have to admit there's a lot of hype and marketing behind the cameras. but they're fun to use. as the original poster said - just shoot, don't care. sometimes u get the strangest results. ;) see below

st-kilda-art-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.