3)
4resize-3.jpg

4)
3resize-2.jpg

5)
5resize-3.jpg

comments are welcomed

http://soldi.deviantart.com

terrible exposure. lacks any sort of contrast. hair's oily and messing and it really shows in #4. and why is your vignette obsuring her face in some of the shots? looking at her dress is not eyecatching or interesting visually!

Hey Soldi your shots are not bad. I like the one where you made the green hue. And I wonder what it's like to walk in her shoes! Literally! I like the feel of her hair since it's lolita themed! Good job!

somehow i feel that the background is not blurry enough to give more emphasis to the model... :)

wrong exposure... lack of contrast... her face are too pale to appear in pix... if you intend to have messy hair maybe you like to style them abit more...

my suggestion is that if the hair is to be messy, then get everything messy, dirty, unhygiene looking and holds a stick, just like beggar's clan leader. or you can change the title to boh chup hair lolita.

my suggestion is that if the hair is to be messy, then get everything messy, dirty, unhygiene looking and holds a stick, just like beggar's clan leader. or you can change the title to boh chup hair lolita.

is this supposed to be funny?

Is this your first time having a lolita-themed photoshoot?

I wouldnt place this as lolita themed, more to model wearing lolita clothing. either way yes. first time doing something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.