Living In Singapore – clipper79

Like your photos, very nice. Did you use wide len for your photos?

Checking Out The Aunties
5188194343_510269804b_o.jpg

Denied

4631321643_93128baf97_o.jpg

For many years many of the Pasir Ris community have enjoyed Pasir Ris Park during their free time. It's a place for family bonding and even a place to cultivate a simple and healthy lifestyle. Many have made this a place to escape the busy tiresome working lifestyle in Singapore.

This is a story of a group of kite fliers, a group of individuals which came together because of one passion, and to encouraged the community to enjoy a leisure activity of kite flying. This is their way of giving back that simple something back to the community. Kite flying, a simple past time, which teaches many to relax, to have patience, and to have a sense of confidence after one has successfully flow one. It also helps family bond with their family members as this activity could also encourage team work.

But recently this activity have been denied to the public and community. Thanks to the sign which is erected in the middle of an open patch of grass. Denying everyone from flying their colourful creations. It's future in the park seems bleak, and many kids might also be denied of the simple pleasures of life. Play.​

sobs...:cry:

heh "fast" is cute.

Your series is great and I like the sense of humour :)

Back to experimenting with freelensing. Thanks to the influence of tomato :)
This time I am implementing some of my graphic compositions into them

Skates
5216585844_0508f14933_o.jpg

Lumix GF1 + Voigtlander 40mm 1.4 Nokton SC Classic
Best Viewed LARGE on Black

Last edited:
Hi,

You aware posting pic of NSF slping in public can get him into trouble?

I doubt he has broken any form of code of conduct. But if I have I do apologies and hope that the mods will be able to help me delete this postings, as it was not meant to harm/discriminate/insult. Thanks again for helping me note this.

I doubt he has broken any form of code of conduct. But if I have I do apologies and hope that the mods will be able to help me delete this postings, as it was not meant to harm/discriminate/insult. Thanks again for helping me note this.

No prob. Army has got all sort of rules. cant slp on train, bus, outside. No mp3. Though most close an eye. Your pic should nt be a prob. But if it were me, i wld remove to be safe for me. U have many great shots btw.

No prob. Army has got all sort of rules. cant slp on train, bus, outside. No mp3. Though most close an eye. Your pic should nt be a prob. But if it were me, i wld remove to be safe for me. U have many great shots btw.

Thanks for the kind words, and thanks again for pointing it out. I will thread on this more carefully in the future.

dont need the mod, you can edit your post and remove the picture.

Just love your eye for all the shots and narrative.
Very inspirational and thoughtful. :thumbsup:

Do you go out for a day and think before hand what you want to talk/photograph about or do you compile the photos up until they form something coherent before posting?
Thx