LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! Season 24! You'll Never Walk Alone! - Xpert 11 in here too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still undefeated. hahaha

Desker Road is a hard place to get 3 points from me. Every team must come here to let me poke backside. :bsmilie:

Liverpool are poised to table a fourth offer for Aston Villa midfielder Gareth Barry, with the clubs expected to strike a deal this week. (Daily Mirror)

England midfielder David Bentley has opened the door for a £15m transfer after admitting he wants to quit Blackburn - and Liverpool, Tottenham, Manchester City and Aston Villa are all keen to sign him. (Various)

Middlesbrough boss Gareth Southgate has issued a hands-off warning to Liverpool over Stewart Downing, saying the England winger is "not for sale". (Daily Express)

Greece striker Stelios Giannakopoulos wants to stay in the Premier League after being handed a free transfer by Bolton. (Various) -- > Free right winger!!

Liverpool have accepted an offer of £4m for John Arne Riise, while negotiations about Xabi Alonso's sale to Juventus are ongoing. (The Guardian) --- > YEAH!!!

Liverpool midfielder Steven Gerrard is doing a spot of summer sightseeing with wife Alex Curran and the couple took some holiday snaps outside the Miami mansion of Gianni Versace - the same house where the fashion designer was shot in 1997. (The Sun)

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson says he would walk out of Old Trafford if Cristiano Ronaldo is sold without his consent. (Daily Express) --- > ALRITE!! pls sell regina!!!

:cool: 7 games undefeated siah... not bad for a bunch of kuniangs. :bsmilie:

wa! now u oso organise shoot! :thumbsup:

ya lor..shock to see his nick in organized shoot..:think:

got special discount for xpert eleven kakis bo? :bsmilie:

:embrass: lovely ladies in LFC ladies jersey!

but for manCircle... it will be lady-boys in manCircle utd jerseys. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

YA LORH . good idea .Lovely ladies in LFC jersey.. or we all wear LFC jersey to his shoot. HHAHA
everyone thought some angry mob. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.