LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *58* - New Thread for the new season = Better LUCK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things not looking good.... 4 yellow 1 red and 1 goal down.... No captain Stevie also....

R.I.P..... 11 vs 9.....

Whitelion said:
R.I.P..... 11 vs 9.....

Don't let in more goals! :(

Someone needs to tackle near the referee and break his leg "accidentally"! :devil:

Last edited:
Last week,we lost when we played reasonably well...

Today..we deservedly lost..no blaming the refery this time..i think KD got his tactics all wrong..the moment i saw Carroll starting i know we wont do well..we should start with Suarez with Kuyt or Bellamy..never with Carroll..at least not now..i would also play Flannigan on the right instead of Skrtel..:think:..we were thrashed..

I will still be wearing my LFC jersey tomorrow..to show my support is not about winning..

wotever tactics KD chose he believed the players able to deliver to their utmost abilities... the reason he chose skrtel bcos skrtel is more experienced compare to flanagan... KD always back/support his players and protect them against the media onslaught despite their deficiencies ie carroll and carra... this is man-management.

1 player performed below par was adam.. he should control the midfield and sprayed passes to henderson, downing, suarez or carroll but he made 2 unfortunate tackles and red carded.

eventho wit 9 men, REDS still attacked which were good signs

wahseh.. no complains about the game

spurs play well right from the start, our passing was just poor

last game a few of us already KPKB abt skirtie as a right back.

simply ****!

speechless. nothing more from me tonight. tomolo then i will KPKB. meanwhile too angry to post.

tot tmr u will see boss and all e sms and will still be too angry? :sticktong

started with the wrong lineup, and things degenerate fr there..
can we keep andy carrot on the bench until we meet long ball or lower division team..
not really skirtie fault.. whoever playing in front of him (i mostly didnt see that fella) left him sexposed..
and only carra was playing the offside trap, everybody else forgot..

bro rodz this wk happy wear anything (or nothing) oso can liao..
shakira coming to town..

the BPL is just one crazy league..

Status
Not open for further replies.