Liverpool football club *52* - A whole new beginning, yes, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so long didnt check in here. RH sacked yet? :bsmilie:

"Club legend Kenny Dalglish will assume control of team matters for Sunday's third round FA Cup tie against Manchester United at Old Trafford."

"Henry added: "We are delighted that Kenny Dalglish has agreed to step in and manage the team for Sunday's FA Cup tie at Old Trafford and for the remainder of the season."

That's good news. Hope King Kenny can steer LFC to safety.

Not sure whether this is the best timing, but I guess if there is someone to lift the team, it has o be king kenny

That's good news. Hope King Kenny can steer LFC to safety.

while we shld be happy the long hoped-for event has finally arrive (or rather, depart), i was kinda hoping rh would have stuck ard until tmr to carry the can for watever happens then..

now, where's a gd spot to watch match tmr nite? 8)

Ah.. I see reason to watch the tomorrow's match finally... hopefully the players will react to the sacking and play some good football...

Ah.. I see reason to watch the tomorrow's match finally... hopefully the players will react to the sacking and play some good football...

I would to see dalghish drop the whole first team and have youngsters kick some manure arsese

I would to see dalghish drop the whole first team and have youngsters kick some manure arsese

tot i'd share a pic i took a while back, to mark the occasion..

i personally dun care who kicks them as long as they get kicked hard..

King Kenny will kickarss the players esp the strikers how to SCORE the goddam ball into the net. :angry:

The King is back on throne

no.7.jpg

copy_(3)_of_103134596.jpg

chelsea_86.jpg

More here:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/kenny-s-career-14-great-photos

Testing frm clubsnap apps for android.

We love LIVERPOOL F.C!

hello guys, u can download the ClubSnap apps for ur fancy iphone or android phones. :)
haha,downloaded the apps liao..bye bye rh...

actually i dont mind van gaal...prefer Hiddink...have doubt on Dalglish...but lets see what the KIng has to offer...:think:

Glad to see King Kenny back! now we will see whether he keeps Sammyboy as his assistant. How about getting RB as assistant? :bsmilie:

Now all eyes will be on the new players that will come in during this transfer window

Glad to see King Kenny back! now we will see whether he keeps Sammyboy as his assistant. How about getting RB as assistant? :bsmilie:

Now all eyes will be on the new players that will come in during this transfer window

RB's ego is too big for merseyside

what players coming in? i want to see which one kena sold!

[vid]2q0WagSMIrw[/vid]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.