LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wa seh, like Lord of the Ring liao.

Zaren, the Blue Wizard.

Jeff49er, the Blood Red Wizard.

the rest of us, The RED of the Merseyside. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Today very busy and I got in here and discovered I am called the Blood Red Wizard :bsmilie:

Actually red/green are never my color of choice. I like Navy Blue/Black/White but dont mistaken me for a Spurs fan. They havent won anything big since 1961.

Today very busy and I got in here and discovered I am called the Blood Red Wizard :bsmilie:

Actually red/green are never my color of choice. I like Navy Blue/Black/White but dont mistaken me for a Spurs fan. They havent won anything big since 1961.

haiz... spurs... so close yet so far!!! :bsmilie:

haiz... spurs... so close yet so far!!! :bsmilie:

I had an ex colleague who supported Spurs. I said wts :bigeyes:

When T Sheringham went to Man U he cursed and sweared :bsmilie:

T Sherringham also was made to laugh at and he laughed the best when got to show The Treble :kiss: SOme fairy tale story only football players can dream of.

I had an ex colleague who supported Spurs. I said wts :bigeyes:

When T Sheringham went to Man U he cursed and sweared :bsmilie:

T Sherringham also was made to laugh at and he laughed the best when got to show The Treble :kiss: SOme fairy tale story only football players can dream of.

ya, not bad la! he made the right choice!

"Sir Trevor Brooking has warned that failure to qualify for Euro 2008 would severely hinder England's footballing progress. (Various)"

now, this will surely happen. England, led by Steve McC will crumble.

"Former Liverpool star Steve McManaman has written off the club's title hopes this season. (Various)

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is ready to smash through the £50m barrier in his summer spending spree. (Daily Star) "

steve mcmanaman can go and sign for Chel$ki for all we care.

Rafa preparing to make another signing???? :think: hopefully it'll b a good full back!

and not heinze. :bsmilie:

"Liverpool's Anthony Le Tallec has been offered to Fulham, West Ham and Birmingham. (The Times)"

our usual dumping grounds, Newcastle, aston villa and mancity should be easier to offload to. :bsmilie:

a pity leeds utd dunno where are they now. :bsmilie:

SEASON XI!!!

LIVERPOOL F.C Thread is goin to start a new thread, jus in time for the new EPL season.

watch out for it and join us in our crazy and wacky tok-kok session as we *itch our way and laugh at other clubs together! :thumbsup:​

Status
Not open for further replies.