wing oscar

Dec 14, 2006
新加坡
28120889.jpg

28120890.jpg

28120892.jpg

28120897.jpg

28120835.jpg

OMG ! :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: are these candid shots ? think you should be able to produce better than these

OMG ! :bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes: are these candid shots ? think you should be able to produce better than these

hmmm... being seeing vivian de alot photos these few days... without looking at the composition and lighting.. this is another cute side of her.. nice captures :D

hmmm... being seeing vivian de alot photos these few days... without looking at the composition and lighting.. this is another cute side of her.. nice captures :D

CUTE?
Give me a break!

Model's ridiculous expressions and photogrpaher ridiculous capture of said expressions aside, teh compositions are hopeless, unflattering, and actually, very "ugly". The lighting is flat.

Why?

CUTE?
Give me a break!

Model's ridiculous expressions and photogrpaher ridiculous capture of said expressions aside, teh compositions are hopeless, unflattering, and actually, very "ugly". The lighting is flat.

Why?

This time round I must really feel the same way too. Just that I suppose this is deadpoet's job to slam as usual :bsmilie:

These pictures are good for keeping, not here :p It's almost like neoprint purpose just to make the each other feels amused if i must say so :)

Why? .... I thought this is DCA's trademark?:bsmilie::sweatsm:

TS, should change title to "Acting Cute" .... but still this series fails to capture the audience attention to the model's natural cuteness :dunno:

Everyone knows, I hate cutesy pictures of XMM.

That aside, there are many here, who takes such pictures and execute, and deliver, and do it right.

I just do not know what TS was trying to do.

I won't even keep these pictues, even if they are my daughter's. No point.

Hi TS

As some already has stated the lighting is flat.Well you should observe the light and also make sure you have a better compositions.Don't just fire the shutter whenever a pose is made by the model bro, try communicate with the model n observe every move to see whether it can be captured or not
From what i see the angle where u took those pic are all the same, Camera facing down to the subject and standingd direct to the subject.Try view from diff angles next time and u will find diff outcomes.
Well i'm no expert here but i had learn a few things and just sharing my thoughts and experience.Keep Shooting man

Last edited:
wing, the third pic is not bad. =) Keep shooting will do. It takes time get a grip on portraits. (The shooter did not ask for C&C; I'll end just my line here.) :)

feel that #5 is quite nice mah.. :)

to TS: Any more? maybe some standard pose one? :)

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
feel that #5 is quite nice mah.. :)

to TS: Any more? maybe some standard pose one? :)

Thanks for sharing.

YA wing, share more.Nice attempts btw.......keep shooting

Black shoes would go better with her black outfit.

I am also wondering what is the purpose of taking the model with all that "cute" expressions and poses.

bro! i like it.拍无定法,万事万物皆可入图

well, got thank all for the time to reply this thread and really appreciate the comments..

i guess i not going to quote everyone comments 1 by 1 to explain why.. just for info, this is just an snap shots...

yes, i agree this shoot is badly done and the lighting is flat... well, perhaps i should invest a few outdoor lighting and reflectors to create a high key effect or better lighting for a 'GOOD' take..

'CUTE' model is born this way, what we can do with it.. if don't like the cute, why bother to spend time to reply the thread wasting the time and effort..

once again appreciate the time again for the reply and many thanks to all.. will be shooting more to improve...

hereby to close the thread and it look meaningless now to keep this thread going.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.