little red dress - some stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as my guess was almost correct,it had to be a non working day, can never be Mon-Fri.
a few pylon onthe street should do the trick, or the triangle breakdown signage with hazard light on, safe on p holiday. good try n good result, especially the flow of the piece of red cloth, surely better than the " red pincer ".

as my guess was almost correct,it had to be a non working day, can never be Mon-Fri.
a few pylon onthe street should do the trick, or the triangle breakdown signage with hazard light on, safe on p holiday. good try n good result, especially the flow of the piece of red cloth, surely better than the " red pincer ".

haha yup you were right.

but okay lah i didn't invest in any pylon or anything. already spent a lot of $$ on the series liao so no go for me. but yeah did a little trick on blocking the traffic la.. :p

Apologies for my non-crit but I just want to know if the "judge" in the Dojo shot is Felix? If he is, he's a common friend of ours too! :)

Apologies for my non-crit but I just want to know if the "judge" in the Dojo shot is Felix? If he is, he's a common friend of ours too! :)

haha.. what do you think? ;)

the friends that i've recruited are just the girls in the red dresses... the others are their friends.. :) so technically, he's not really a common friend.. but yah lah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.