Little Black Dress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
As usual, constructive comments & critiques welcomed.

Picture_505ed.sized.jpg

Cheers. :)

Seems like you have been pushing your models real hard, look at all those mosquito bites on her legs. :bsmilie:

It's a nice pic but seems to lack punch. Your previous shots are better. I like the branches spreading out behind her, like wings. Might want to sharpen the pic a bit, especially on her features.

Wah, tekan ah. Next time bring Autan or some other insect repellet. :bsmilie:

I don't like the background, half "high key" (left) and right is mother nature's greenery with her dissecting it into half. Could have taken all greenery or high key. Model shot by itself is nice.

tmc17479 said:
Seems like you have been pushing your models real hard, look at all those mosquito bites on her legs. :bsmilie:

I thought those were some kinds of "love" bites! :bsmilie:

I agree with 2100 about the background... find the background very distracting because of the half highkey and half greenery... finds my attention being drawn to the half highkey background in the overall image...

Just my thots...

Hi!

It was nice meeting and talking to you at SEED.

As for the pic... I think we noticed the bites on the legs due to the fact that the pose looks quite sharp. The left legs seems a little awkward. I got distracted by that first before noticing the bites.

Having said that... you did nicely to brighten up the face ..even with such strong backlights. Nice.

I really do hope we get to meet up and shoot someday. Cheers

Dude... I've seen better shots from you. :)

The shadows on the face would have been prevented with either fill flash or reflector, the background's too bright for her. Nice framing and lighting though.

Just my noOb comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.