Liquid Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopy

Sep 10, 2005
www.flickr.com
454941466_44f6ee62be.jpg

Coating the objects with Light Emulsions and they will become sensitive to light! Just like a photo paper. QUITE fun to do. :)

cool stuff..

but it seems like it'll be easily scratched?

lol personally i won't do it on a t shirt because i don't want to wear something that smells like developer/fixer/stopbath all rolled into one. haha.

not very cheap also eh...

put another coat after the first one almost dry (sticky) .. then it will not be scratched easily liao..

this one i purposely have it like that, so that the surface texture is still there... or else look soo fake when people look at it (like i print on a paper or transparency and glue on it..) hahaha

Print on shirt is not recommended lar.. u can use cloth-transfer leh... so wasted to use on it...

actually u dont need stop bath for this. u need fixer with hardener only. stopbath will cause the image to come out after developing.

.. i even print on mushmallow.. hahaha.. look soo cute.. but cannot last. the image turns black and the gone after a few days. so sad

"paint" the liquid light on the walls of ur bedroom...cover ur window n leave a hole...sealed up all other windows n door...u'll get a pinhole room! :sweat:

"paint" the liquid light on the walls of ur bedroom...cover ur window n leave a hole...sealed up all other windows n door...u'll get a pinhole room! :sweat:

omg... cool.. u go try... i think will die from poisoning... :bsmilie:

OMG you got the emulsion??

I couldn't afford it when i saw it a couple years back.

Wanted to do something crazy like wall deco using the camera obscura techique on my bedroom.

Have to say.. I HATE YOU for repoisoning me again

Go get a developer like Diafine, its easier and you don't need any stop bath, stand developing, no need a timer. You can paint the developer on and wash it off with water.

I wanna see more photos

Status
Not open for further replies.