Lin Zhi Ling @ Longines Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom81 said:
Which book? The $12.60 book? :think:

yup im finding for that initially but i could not find it then i asked the salesgirl whether is there any other LZL books, she searched awhile and said " No more stock already" :what:

newbiegrapher said:
yup im finding for that initially but i could not find it then i asked the salesgirl whether is there any other LZL books, she searched awhile and said " No more stock already" :what:

Go Liang Court Kino. I saw 2 copies there on sun. I'm sure they are still there now. :)

Jus watch SCV channel 54 at 5pm.. Lin Zhi Ling at Singapore :thumbsup: :lovegrin: .. if u miss.. got repeat telecast at 11pm. DUN MISS IT!!

too bad I dont have SCV 54..
Snake said:
Jus watch SCV channel 54 at 5pm.. Lin Zhi Ling at Singapore :thumbsup: :lovegrin: .. if u miss.. got repeat telecast at 11pm. DUN MISS IT!!

Snake said:

venom, thanks for the news. mayb i will drop by liang court kino if i have the time :thumbsup:

luckily, theres reminder. haha. 11pm ~! :lovegrin:

who have VCR or TV Card...record the repeat at 11pm leh...

then share share?

download BT later lor!

I am going to close this thread because of the following reasons:

1. This thread is more like a fan site than a photography discussion, which is against the purpose of this subforum. I would have moved this to Kopitiam if not for the next 2 reasons.

2. There are a lot of hot-linked photos in the thread from magazines and newspapers. We discourage such actions as there are potential copyright concerns.

3. There was an attempt by venom81 to sell a book, which violates CS guidelines because:
- the book is not photography related, even though it is a book of photographs
- all buy and sell ads for photography related items should be posted in the buy and sell sub-forum. ads for non-photography-related items are not allowed on any CS forums.

You are welcomed to continue this discussion in Kopitiam by starting a new thread and refrain from violating CS guidelines.

Thanks!

Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.