Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossil

May 3, 2007
Took this picture near a railway track at the Bukit Timah area. Almost got knock down by the train lol. 'Choo choo' and me and my friends did not even notice it. Anyway lucky for us we didn't go on the news. Hope bros here will give your comments to help me improve. :embrass:

Limits.jpg

Hey Fossil.

The photo is very well exposed. However, composition-wise it can be stronger. The main elements, I suppose, are the sign and the lights but they are disconnected. I wouldn't have thought it was about a railway track if not for you telling me. The elements have got great potential for a stunning compo, and I feel that a few steps left would've done the trick.

Keep shooting mate, nice try. :)

I think his theme for the pic is the sign, thats why it title "limits", not the railway track. He just mentioned that its shot at the railway track.

To TS, I think the sign of speed limit is not related to the road behind, so why do you take them together instead of the railway track?

Hey Fossil.

The photo is very well exposed. However, composition-wise it can be stronger. The main elements, I suppose, are the sign and the lights but they are disconnected. I wouldn't have thought it was about a railway track if not for you telling me. The elements have got great potential for a stunning compo, and I feel that a few steps left would've done the trick.

Keep shooting mate, nice try. :)

Thanks for the advices. Yup the sign was suppose to be for the train instead. But at that time my idea was to capture the sign with the road with a passing car leaving a red light trail. Just thought it might be more interesting. Tried a few shots but could'nt get the car. Finally gave up. Just posted it here and see what advice bros here can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.