Lim chu kang end - Medium format meet up 29.04.2012 @4.30pm - 7.30pm

Verticoastro

May 7, 2006
Central
www.flickr.com
Dear all, as requested by some of the clubsnap medium format guys.

We will have a medium format gathering on 29.04.2012 Sunday, @4.30pm to 7.30pm

I will be going to Lim Chu Kang End Jetty again to do some B&W photos with my hasselblad 500CM. Will reach there At 430pm. Oh, I going there by my own transport.

Interested party who want to join in can list down their name or nick if they want. Just let me know that someone is joining me for the shoot.

if they want to take their own transport the car park are quite limited. Motor bike is quite ok. For public transport you can take bus nos: 975 from Bukit Panjang Interchange. The bus will take you till the end of Lim Chu Kang End where you will see a seaside and the jetty itself and a police coast guard base at the left hand side.

What to bring:

1. All medium format cameras, tripod is needed because will be shooting in low light after sunset. Other format are welcome, we will not be moving around that much.

2. Some simple snack and water and ciggies. :)

3. If possible wear long pant and fully covered foot wear. Might have sand flies and mozzies.

Other information:

1. bring a spare plastic bag for your trash, although that place are quite well littered, we don't want to get blamed for doing so. Show good example to all. :)

2. Possible threat: Dogs, but they are quite friendly and went about doing their own things.

3. I can be contactable at 96160685, Chuan.

Please not the actual jetty moves a lot so setting up tripod on the jetty is not quite possible.

As for sunset it sets behind the coast guard base and i dont think they would be too happy with people pointing cameras at their direction esp since their boats etc are all parked there.

I went there a while ago and the shots are on the mf pictures thread.

If may help to take portraits of the fisherman folk if u can talk to them la!

I will join this time!

2. Some simple snack and water and ciggies. :)

Preferably, no smoking sessions please. :nono:

Cigarette contains more than 2000 identified toxins, all of them are addictive, and confirmed to be source of lung cancer and brain damage.

After working on a project with NUH on lung cancer terminal cases (aged ranged from 32 to 60), really don't want to touch cigarettes.

Preferably, no smoking sessions please. :nono:

Cigarette contains more than 2000 identified toxins, all of them are addictive, and confirmed to be source of lung cancer and brain damage.

After working on a project with NUH on lung cancer terminal cases (aged ranged from 32 to 60), really don't want to touch cigarettes.

yes, it is good that photo taking, which is a healthy hobby, not to become a poison inhaling exercise.

100% support!!!!!!!

Hi can i join? I'm not using a medium format
camera though.

Unfortunately, this clashed with 2 other shoots and 1 family calling.... so sorry have to skip this one. Next time.

Just heard some awful thunder in the car.... :(

Good luck guys.

heavy rain in cck area. believe it's raining in lck as well:(

while on my way from TPE to SLE towards Kranji. the sky super black hence I'm chicken out on today shoot.

​Confirm today evening shoot cancel due to bad weather...