Lighthouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

espion

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2005

i would say, i feel very comfortable to this photo. the colour balance and brightness is too my taste. Well Done!

is this place open for public? i heard that this required some permit to go to this place....

Yes, it is open to public. You are only not allowed to step into the boat area of the marina. And apparently, best not to take pictures of the boats.. Security might get unhappy. Well, that was what we were told not to do anyways!

thanks night86mare......

How can i go there? any directions place.

cheers!

Head towards Tuas Checkpoint, it's very near it. If you check out my APAD thread, the lighthouse background is actually the second link bridge.

Check link for map

Raffles Marina is the one which the red star is on. I would not advise that you try unless you have car or motorbike, seems quite inconvenient to get there without those because it is industrial area.

Basically you head along the AYE, RIGHT before you get onto the checkpoint area, turn left into Tuas West Drive.. Don't worry if you miss it, checkpoint there still can U-turn.. But of course waste petrol la.

Travel for a while and you'll see a very prominent gate - that's Raffles Marina. Have fun shooting! =)

I like it! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.