Gothic
gothy.jpg
:devil:
Taken from http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=79070

Comments abt post-processing?

:)

did u intentionally put in the grains?
the grains seems too much too coarse.

BTW evildolly, i wouldn't go with that hairstyle for gothic. The dress looks kewl though :)

the soft one on the other hand lends to a dreamy feel to the picture, but u ain't looking up!!!!! :confused:
:p

anywayz...... .... just my personal preference

thx for the comments,
yup the grains were intentional but i'm still trying to find out to make them look more photorealistic...less psed=)

angelic ps-ed by timber
:)

I agree that this shot is much better than the previous two wearing the same black outfit. The composition of this one is nicely balanced while the composition of previous ones somehow give some kind of an imbalance and claustrophobic feeling. One has too much head space and the other is rather "confining" but this one is simply good.

rty said:
I agree that this shot is much better than the previous two wearing the same black outfit. The composition of this one is nicely balanced while the composition of previous ones somehow give some kind of an imbalance and claustrophobic feeling. One has too much head space and the other is rather "confining" but this one is simply good.

I agree with rty on the comments on composition. I also find the too-much-head-space one not quite right. The other can probably be improved by just a little bit more space on the right. Thanks for your comments. :)

first pic ah, not gothic enough. then again, i still blur about what's REALLY gothic... i know only gotham city... :lovegrin:

2nd shot, the positioning of the legs seem odd. bent until like that, comfortable meh? :p

evildolly said:
white0045.jpg

looking @ cha!
:bsmilie:

this is GOOD :)

WAH.....i think i better run away first....later kana hantumed by Timber......

but yeah...the picture is good...

Status
Not open for further replies.