Life as a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
When not shooting, will need to take care my 2 children, morning send them school, few hrs later bring them back, also need to bring them out for fun, as when busy, sometimes no time for them.

When needed, need to bath them, guide them use toilet, bath themselves, also, poo need to clean for them.

Now my elder girl, 3mths to 3 yrs old, know how to bath and wear cloths, very happy.

I wonder what is installed for me when my third child coming, more busy i guess.

As have 2 kids, i hardly go out as too busy with work and with kids, when my third child coming in Nov 2008, i guess dun need go out with friends liao, as where got time, to balance work, own life and family life.

When not shooting, will need to take care my 2 children, morning send them school, few hrs later bring them back, also need to bring them out for fun, as when busy, sometimes no time for them.

When needed, need to bath them, guide them use toilet, bath themselves, also, poo need to clean for them.

Now my elder girl, 3mths to 3 yrs old, know how to bath and wear cloths, very happy.

I wonder what is installed for me when my third child coming, more busy i guess.

As have 2 kids, i hardly go out as too busy with work and with kids, when my third child coming in Nov 2008, i guess dun need go out with friends liao, as where got time, to balance work, own life and family life.

Spend more time with your kids. You will never regret.

I wish I have more but it is too late to have any more!

Well done. Keep it up.

i dun even have 1, and i'm dreading of having 1... so many horror stories... esp to have 1 in sg...

i dun even have 1, and i'm dreading of having 1... so many horror stories... esp to have 1 in sg...

now... now... wat will ur fiancee say... ;p

i've 2 kids... and really not much time left to shoot, unless you want to count the 'daddy duty' of shooting the kids. :embrass:

not to mention wifey and i hardly have a life... our timetable over the weekends revolve round the activity/sleep times of the kids. :confused:

It's liddat one.

They are the REAL BOSS of the household. Even the wife loose that position once they arrive, but for guys who want to be fathers, and enjoy it, it's the sacrifice that is rewarding cos they can see how happy their families are after all that hard work.

The other thing that is important is, parents needs to find ways to balance and manage things so that they have private time to themselves. If not, as humans and not machines, the quality of their relationship may stagnate, or suffer. Think 'Nanny' or 'Babysitter' once or twice a week.

wa...2 not tiring enough still wanna make more...you really must have planned your $$$ well or your wife must be a super charged one...:bsmilie:

I have 2 kids too and it's really fun to watch them grow up. I think I kiss them more than I kiss my wife now. I love kids but I think I will stop at two. :) Thank God for my parents who help with taking of the kids during weekdays so I can do my pp work and personal stuff. Waiting for them to grow up abit more so we can go photoshoot together!

now... now... wat will ur fiancee say... ;p

i've 2 kids... and really not much time left to shoot, unless you want to count the 'daddy duty' of shooting the kids. :embrass:

not to mention wifey and i hardly have a life... our timetable over the weekends revolve round the activity/sleep times of the kids. :confused:

no time left to shoot? hmm... u need supplements liao... :bsmilie:

so no more 3rd one...

You one good father. Keep it up, your kids will appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Tried my best to work at home, till they big enough, maybe in primary 5 and above. Cos i dun wanna everything throw to helper (maid), grandmother etc, as very unfair and selfish.

Hire helper cos sometimes really need her to help take care while me and wife go out for shoot, else we will take care them ourselves. Grandmother take care of us for so many yrs, let them enjoy life lah.

But it is tiring while taking care of them, but fun also, watch them laugh, play together is very worth indeed.

To those who dun/cannot really spend time take care of them due to whatever reasons, u guys missed the most important part in urs and childrens life.;)

Just fetched my big girl back from school, while walking back, we played, sweated and talk, that's happiness i think. But i hate it when she shout, damn loud.

But it is tiring while taking care of them, but fun also, watch them laugh, play together is very worth indeed.

To those who dun/cannot really spend time take care of them due to whatever reasons, u guys missed the most important part in urs and childrens life.;)

Just fetched my big girl back from school, while walking back, we played, sweated and talk, that's happiness i think. But i hate it when she shout, damn loud.

Message noted, fotoudavid. Thank you. :)

One day I was really busy with work that was brought back to home, so I've got no time to play with my son. After a lot of pestering from him I told him I really need time to do my work and told him quite sternly to go find something to do by himself. He went to a corner, and started drawing on the sketch book I bought him. A few minutes later he came and shown me 2 drawings. The first was a space ship with 2 astronauts inside. One of them had a letter R and the other had a letter K on the spacesuits. He point to the one with the letter K and said that's him, and the other is me. "Someday we will go to space together, dad". The second drawing shows 2 race cars on a race track. Same R and K labelling. "This is you and this is me racing together".

I thought to myself "Screw the work" and went to play Xbox with him.

Spend time with wife

Spend time with kids

...in that order.

----------------------

I heard this said last weekend:

"Be nice to the one who is going to push your wheelchair when you are old"...

One day I was really busy with work that was brought back to home, so I've got no time to play with my son. After a lot of pestering from him I told him I really need time to do my work and told him quite sternly to go find something to do by himself. He went to a corner, and started drawing on the sketch book I bought him. A few minutes later he came and shown me 2 drawings. The first was a space ship with 2 astronauts inside. One of them had a letter R and the other had a letter K on the spacesuits. He point to the one with the letter K and said that's him, and the other is me. "Someday we will go to space together, dad". The second drawing shows 2 race cars on a race track. Same R and K labelling. "This is you and this is me racing together".

I thought to myself "Screw the work" and went to play Xbox with him.

U are right. It is a joy to watch them grow.

I once saw my boy laughing all the way while doing his business and reading a joke book.

It strike me!! My boy understood what he read.

other than spending time with wife/kids

how to find time to shoot (as hobby)

I shoot on my way to work/during lunch/on my way back home
so everyday can still shoot :)

balance

Wa they woke up 5am and 6am respectively today.............:cry:

Wa they woke up 5am and 6am respectively today.............:cry:

does it remind you of the wakie wakie period during army time....:sweatsm:
all part of being a parent, i suppose....

Mine's different. They don't wake up early but they sleep very late. Sometimes when the lights are all off you can still feel their tiny feet walking all over the bed and stepping all over you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.