LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom81 said:
Man Utd won 2-1. :bsmilie:

looney score 2 :bsmilie: don't like his attitude but he's doing a good job. good spirit from both teams.

anyway, that doesn't matter. sad to say, our fight is not with them but with everton and boro. we must close the gap! if we play well, maybe we can overtake arsenal :think:

Venom81 said:
1 mug plus midnight cab would costs me around $30+. :nono:

why bother with midnight cab. after the match, load up the cam and shoot CBD at night!! just bring a change of clothes if you going to work :) if you sleepy, try sleeping at marina bay park. did that after a euro match once, the sea breeze is damn shiok at night.

giddygoat said:
looney score 2 :bsmilie: don't like his attitude but he's doing a good job. good spirit from both teams.

anyway, that doesn't matter. sad to say, our fight is not with them but with everton and boro. we must close the gap! if we play well, maybe we can overtake arsenal :think:

This is the 1st time this season i can say that Everton closed the gap on Arsenal. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
1 mug plus midnight cab would costs me around $30+. :nono:

Wa liu. Ask u where u stay u diam diam. Cos we have other ppl going ma. So can go back together.

why ah why.
why did everton win??

and good for utd!

i want to see chelsea get quadruple...... qudaruple ZEROS!

ibitemynails said:
why ah why.
why did everton win??

and good for utd!

i want to see chelsea get quadruple...... qudaruple ZEROS!

Actually I would rather have Chelsea win one, ie the English Premier League. I had enough of seeing Man U and Arsenal winning the league. And of course Chelsea to lose in the Champions League and the Carling Cup tonight!!!

Let's hope Liverpool can win in the 2 remaining tournament where they still have a chance, Carling Cup and Champions League.

afbug said:
This is the 1st time this season i can say that Everton closed the gap on Arsenal. :bsmilie:

Hhhmmm I wonder what is the chances of seeing Liverpool in the 3rd position, Everton in 4th and Arsenal in 5th at the end of this season. Wouldn't that be wonderful :bsmilie:

kelccm said:
Hhhmmm I wonder what is the chances of seeing Liverpool in the 3rd position, Everton in 4th and Arsenal in 5th at the end of this season. Wouldn't that be wonderful :bsmilie:

i tot i saw a post by zaren saying 100 to 1..

maybe i was mistaken...

ibitemynails said:
i tot i saw a post by zaren saying 100 to 1..

maybe i was mistaken...

no u are not mistaken.... i deleted that post.... :p

Cheesecake said:
i'm home too!

jus returned from a night shoot! ke ke ke ke ke!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what's interesting at your house also??

hahahaha.....hohohhohohoho......kekekekekekeke.........1-0 :thumbsup:

i heard............

from my neighbours in the nearby blocks...

their GOAL could be heard 10 miles around.....

Screamed at the top of my voice when Riise scored... scaring my wife in the process!!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

Fantastic first time volley by Riise :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.