LFC II - You'll never Walk Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole getting old.. saha and smith... hmm cmi...
bellion? who is that? :bsmilie:

zhapchit said:
Ole getting old.. saha and smith... hmm cmi...
bellion? who is that? :bsmilie:

I also forgot who is Bellion. :bsmilie: It is crazy to have so many strikers in a team. Wasting money and their time.

Ole is injured. Gonna retire soon liao i guess. Smith is useful to have around. Saha and Bellion damn extra. If Owen come, i think RVN gonna be extra cos Alex will like to pair the England strikers together.

I think Owen dun come better, he might disrupt the striker's morale. Unless, united sell.

zhapchit said:
from teamtalk i guess... u believe? :bsmilie:

Dun believe at the moment. Owen is once a Liverpool player and United never buy Liverpool players in recent history. And also, got too many strikers. Unless Alex got weird fetish for midgets! :bsmilie:

zhapchit said:
then again... is fergie gonna get the $ to buy Owen? :bsmilie:

These days, Owen is cheap. :bsmilie: Selling Saha i guess.

All that damn glazer's fault. Man Utd fans are starting a new club and wants United out of UEFA tourneys. But than United still sold more season tickets than last year?! They're predicting that glazer will not last more than 3 years.

giggys is staying at utd.....

zhapchit said:
it's not just about winning honours.. he will consider the financial aspect of it as well...

It is believed that Liverpool is offering 100k a week for gerrard...if he move to Real because of financial aspect..then he would have earned at least 120k a week.

then he is more luck guy than Owen. Owen took a pay cut to go to Real Madrid.

Owen thot he couldnt win anything at Liverpool... but end up warming the bench at RM :p and worse... they didnt win anything

zhapchit said:
Owen thot he couldnt win anything at Liverpool... but end up warming the bench at RM :p and worse... they didnt win anything
heh

gerrard won't warm the bench that's for sure. but winning things there... hmmm...

not in a position to comment but all will be forgiven if he moves for mega $$ unlike some former player now in crisis and might be moving to our arch nemesis!

that's a big no no! :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

zhapchit said:
then again... is fergie gonna get the $ to buy Owen? :bsmilie:

man utd will not make a mistake in signing Owen. but is Owen goin to warm the bench too at Old Trafford?

com;on, can't be serious that he'll get picked ahead of van nistelrooy and rooney! :bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
man utd will not make a mistake in signing Owen. but is Owen goin to warm the bench too at Old Trafford?

com;on, can't be serious that he'll get picked ahead of van nistelrooy and rooney! :bsmilie:
owen is super SUB!!!

serve him right..

he was super star at anfield but see!! he wanted to be sub instead of star...

just praying owen really doesn't go MU.
ex-pool players have this irritating habit of scoring against pool, remember berger, fowler, mcmanaman...

Cheesecake said:
heh

gerrard won't warm the bench that's for sure. but winning things there... hmmm...

both Figo and Zidane are near the end of the career with REal. Real need a midfielder..thus..both Gerrard and Lampard would be the target.

But CHelsea dun need the money..so the obvious target is Gerrard. If he join..he will play wwek in week out.

But Raul is captain..and Ronaldo still have something to offer...Owen will still be the 3rd striker.

benleez said:
just praying owen really doesn't go MU.
ex-pool players have this irritating habit of scoring against pool, remember berger, fowler, mcmanaman...

I will curse on him for his leg broken every sec he play for MU...

afbug said:
:eek: Read from where? Why Man Utd want him? United already got 6 strikers liao! Crazy! Selling who to Real? Get rid of Saha and Bellion. :bsmilie:

1. RVN
2. Rooney
3. Ole
4. Smith
5. Saha
6. Bellion.

CRAZY! :eek:

It's from mediawatch on liverpool website...

I won't be surprise if Alex Ferguson signs Owen.. Ole is too old and injury-prone these days (i don't think he played at all this season?) and will prob retire soon.

Smith is not the main striker type.. he will hassle and trouble defenders but not a reliable source.

Saha and Bellion are mistakes and likely to be sold...

ibitemynails said:
owen is super SUB!!!

serve him right..

he was super star at anfield but see!! he wanted to be sub instead of star...
His style is more suitable as super-sub anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.