LF : Kusu Island on 7th Nov 2011 Monday

Guys, the slides are out. The B&W cork up. Wasted two shots (poured fixer first.... KNS).

The old lens gave up after the hot afternoon. Shuttle became slow... need to send for recalibration. Old lens, part of the game.

Kusu-5 by Jon's Album, on Flickr

Last edited:
Feeling the heartpain from your 2 wasted shots. Reshoot soon? If future weather allows, never been there before need someone to guide

See my colour slides posted in LF.

Yes, I only brought one lens, not enough. I would bring a wide and tele in the next trip.

Weekend $15 for boat trip. Bring own water and sandwhich. Its a relaxing day out from the rat race Singapore.

Guys, the slides are out. The B&W cork up. Wasted two shots (poured fixer first.... KNS).

The old lens gave up after the hot afternoon. Shuttle became slow... need to send for recalibration. Old lens, part of the game.

Kusu-5 by Jon's Album, on Flickr

nice big tortoise .

Nikkornos, did you develop your own slides too?

The 120 I sent to Fotohub as usual.

The 4X5 one I DIY. ha ha. I fall in love with Jobo test drum now ;p

Just want to check. For E6 DIY. How you deal with temperature control?:)

Great stuff Nikkornos.

ahhong, for my 1st 3 sheets I just used a water kettle, tap water, a small water bath and thermometer. I heated the chemicals which I mixed into bottles in the water bath by adding water in till it was 38 degrees and poured it in the drum. Best to preheat/prewash the drum with 38 degree temperature water as well.

thanks for the info.

may i know what processor/drum are you using?
Great stuff Nikkornos.

ahhong, for my 1st 3 sheets I just used a water kettle, tap water, a small water bath and thermometer. I heated the chemicals which I mixed into bottles in the water bath by adding water in till it was 38 degrees and poured it in the drum. Best to preheat/prewash the drum with 38 degree temperature water as well.