LF : Kusu Island on 7th Nov 2011 Monday

Nikkornos

Oct 31, 2008
Singapore/Asia
Hello Guys

I am leaving for Kusu Island:

Singapore Island Cruise - Kusu Island

Boat schedules:

Monday Holiday Schedule Leaving Marina Bay South Pier at 9am.
Be there by 8:30am to buy tickets.

Boat will leave for St Johns and back to Singapore last trip 6pm.
Bring water, food and sun shade.

Anyone interested please prepare your own lunch and water, meet me at Marina South Pier.

Items to shoot:

The sun, the shores and the sea.

The old kusu island temple

Final round to St John's island to shoot the mass graves not seen usually.
Also the mangroove with flowing water.
St John's has a large water flow of seawater thru the cause way.

The two places are frequented by the fishing kakis.

Items to shoot:

The sun, the shores and the sea.

The old kusu island temple

Final round to St John's island to shoot the mass graves not seen usually.
Also the mangroove with flowing water.
St John's has a large water flow of seawater thru the cause way.

The two places are frequented by the fishing kakis.

Seems good, see how tonight first as I might have activity tomorrow.

Will be planning on the oiling of my tripod tomorrow. I will not be going, enjoy guys :)

wa nikkornos really very on. few outings in a week:thumbsup:

Will be working unfortunately, join you guys next week :)

Man I saw this too late! Seeya next time!? I've been trying to find time to go Kopi hill or bukit brown

Maybe next outing location?

we shall wait for Nikkornos photos. i saw the nice blue sky with layers of white cloud so I quickly setup a tripod to shoot a sheet of velvia of the window view at home haha.

anyone shooting anywhere in the evening today?

we shall wait for Nikkornos photos. i saw the nice blue sky with layers of white cloud so I quickly setup a tripod to shoot a sheet of velvia of the window view at home haha.

anyone shooting anywhere in the evening today?

thinking of going to bukit batok town park here Wanna join?

Went to bukit batok town park this afternoon. Took a few shots. May be sunrise would be better timing for taking picture there.:)

BTW, I just tried my very 1st velvia shot there. Any kind bro help me develop? at a cost of course.:bsmilie:

The sun today was very nice. Unfortunately need to return to Singapore by 4:15pm so no sunset.

I shot only Toyo 6X9 back with a 90mm lens. See how it goes.

i ended up at the dragon playground at toa payoh in the evening. Along the way there, I witnessed 2 gals fighting at the void deck just a few metres away from me . Fist throwing and leg kicking. HDB life is so interesting..

Was shooting at lower pierce just this afternoon and evening, the whole sunset blocked by a huge dark cloud, dissapointed.

But met a retired photographer in his 60s talking to me bout his experiences with LF, Kinda interesting!

I went to Kusu many times not to take pictures. But fishing.
The jetty at Kusu is so so for fishing. Mainly going to St John's cause way to take photos.

St John's site has many interesting locations.
a. shoot mainland Singapore
b. shoot the world's biggest mangroove
c. shoot some old houses
d. shoot the camp site

Kusu has more interesting photo sites
a. shoot the old temple
b. shoot Singapore main island
c. some other locations for you to discover

Attempting self develop and scan tonight.

ahhong said:
Went to bukit batok town park this afternoon. Took a few shots. May be sunrise would be better timing for taking picture there.:)

BTW, I just tried my very 1st velvia shot there. Any kind bro help me develop? at a cost of course.:bsmilie:

I can help you, however it might take a while as I am going to start my exams soon. Else wootsk or mamypoko can help?

There might be a service available soon. In the mean time, I have feed back to Bro Losheng about selling smaller volume like mix for 2-3L. He is saying if there are orders which combine up to 10L, he might consider. Something like:
2L
2L
3L
3L
Total 10L.

I don't mind helping, but I strongly suggest learning how to do it at least once. In the demo, I have already shown that it isn't hard. Infact I can be faster during the demo if I actually uses my roller as I can prepare my chemical set before the rolling is done.

Studying for exam is more important. All the best for your coming exam:)
I can help you, however it might take a while as I am going to start my exams soon. Else wootsk or mamypoko can help?

Wootsk, when would be your next demo session? Very eager to attend.:bsmilie:
There might be a service available soon. In the mean time, I have feed back to Bro Losheng about selling smaller volume like mix for 2-3L. He is saying if there are orders which combine up to 10L, he might consider. Something like:
2L
2L
3L
3L
Total 10L.

I don't mind helping, but I strongly suggest learning how to do it at least once. In the demo, I have already shown that it isn't hard. Infact I can be faster during the demo if I actually uses my roller as I can prepare my chemical set before the rolling is done.

wootsk said:
2L
2L
3L
3L
Total 10L.

I can buy 3L but i out whole dec. so either. By end nov or in jan.
At 8 + gst and a 3 to 4 day photo hub not myfav.

Last edited: