[LexLim] A photo whenever i can 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexLim

Feb 25, 2009
Gombak
After being motivated by people such as Draken, I've decided to start my APAD thread as well.

Being a newbie, i apologise for any damages to your eyes!

11 March 2009

3346241007_cec43b863f.jpg

Our school's Science Laboratory, nothing special. Took it as that was the first time I've ever been in an empty lab.

Good Job man! Congrats on the starting of this new baby.. that will consume you!!

haha either way.. do keep to the rule of posting a shot a day ya! I will watch you!

Oh btw the photo does bring back sec school memories for me.. hehe

also.. maybe the top has too much space? I dunno.. Something seems too spaced apart? Do you feel that way?

Welcome to APAD. Nice start. That lone burner brings out a kinda lonely mood. Keep on shooting ya.

Welcome to APAD!

Ah bunsen burner, bring back so much memories of secondary school days...
Good start, remember to post often.

12 March 2009

3347173590_fb1ce123f0.jpg

Messy Sink, messy life

JC life is MESSY!

Still...
Wonder what made the sink so dirty!

Good Job man! Congrats on the starting of this new baby.. that will consume you!!

haha either way.. do keep to the rule of posting a shot a day ya! I will watch you!

Oh btw the photo does bring back sec school memories for me.. hehe

also.. maybe the top has too much space? I dunno.. Something seems too spaced apart? Do you feel that way?

Hey thanks for dropping by Draken!

Hmm kinda, but i think i like it that way =D

Welcome to APAD. Nice start. That lone burner brings out a kinda lonely mood. Keep on shooting ya.

Thanks! Yes i will!

Welcome to APAD!

Ah bunsen burner, bring back so much memories of secondary school days...
Good start, remember to post often.

Ahaha! thanks alot. It's taken in a JC science lab btw.

13 March 2009

3348307959_2fafc1a54e.jpg

Pasar Malam

Had been quite sometimes since i went visit one. This one is located in Bukit batok, a stone throw away from West Mall. Weird seeing how empty it is.

Hmm.. I would presume uni life is not messy it's a pile of dung compared to JC life. Sucha mess especially with maths.. graaahh..

Hmm.. I would presume uni life is not messy it's a pile of dung compared to JC life. Sucha mess especially with maths.. graaahh..

Crap! That means, i'm dead! (if i ever get into a uni...)

I'm already struggling now. loLs

14 March 2009

3351453788_2434703d3b.jpg

Gombak at night

This is what i see everynight from the corridor of apartment.

15 March 2009

3349141454_70dca73c2b.jpg

A candid try, again at Bukit Batok Pasar Malam

I can feel the girl. Very nicely taken!:thumbsup:

Thanks for dropping by just2ofus =]

17 March 2009

3362996454_4e7e314f2c.jpg

Loud conversation

Saw (or rather, heard) this uncle talking through his phone with an extremely loud voice. Everyone's looking at him!

Nice!
I can't imagine pointing my big black dslr to an intimidating looking uncle, salute your guts!

Nice!
I can't imagine pointing my big black dslr to an intimidating looking uncle, salute your guts!

Ahaha thanks for the comment! I faked resting my hand on my lap, and snap. Covered up the shutter sound with a fake cough =D And yea, he look scary!

18 March 2009

3362191699_6646257b84.jpg

One last puff.. or not

Not sure if there's any smokers out there, but smoking is bad for health.

19 March 2009

3362196767_c2a8f4fb87.jpg

Encaged

Interestting to find, so many birds in one cage! If you noticed, there's a stray pigeon passing by infront, as if to mock them.

20 March 2009

3362188725_bcb346de62.jpg

Hallelujah

Bah! I noe it's a bad shot! Was trying out something different!

19 March 2009

3362196767_c2a8f4fb87.jpg

Encaged

Interestting to find, so many birds in one cage! If you noticed, there's a stray pigeon passing by infront, as if to mock them.

Nice candid shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.