Lexar card died on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

initialE24

Dec 18, 2004
Have a 2 month old Lexar 80X CF card that just died on me. It is a 1 G card that was given together with the D70s. After about 60 shots, there was an error om my lcd screen. After reformating e card , the problem still exists after the same 60 shots. Therafter, I cannot take any pictures. Anyone here who has the same problem like me? Pls advise. What can I do now? where can I change the card? :confused:

Convergent Systems (S) Pte. Ltd.
60 Albert Street
#11-01 Albert Complex
Singapore 189969
(Also known as OG Building, opposite Sim Lim Square)

they are the distributors, please look for them with your receipt as its lifetime warranty.

:)

Belle&Sebastain said:
Convergent Systems (S) Pte. Ltd.
60 Albert Street
#11-01 Albert Complex
Singapore 189969
(Also known as OG Building, opposite Sim Lim Square)

they are the distributors, please look for them with your receipt as its lifetime warranty.

:)

thanks

You are not the only one. Why does Lexar cards die so quickly ? My Sandisk has not a single issue. It scares me. When cards die, it is reallllly terrible. Imagine if you were on assignment. I'll never buy Lexars.

I don't have any problem with my Lexar 80X and 40X 1GB CF cards (@ least so far). Given a free 1-1 exchange is not the solution. More important is why "some" Lexar cards are so problematic, and to determine whether it's only for some batches, if so, which one and those having it can have it exchanged FAST.

It's scary to think that halfway through an excellent travel, the CF cards clamp up!
Damn. Began to doubt the reliability of my CF cards now... nope.. I still trust LEXAR. ;)

how we can help ourselves is to have multiple cards with us on assignments, travels, etc.

This is scary when ur card died and the file cannot be traced back... alot of time is wasted and some shots just cannot reshoot again. Sigh! Any idea how to rectify this problem? Cos i m helping a friend to do a photoshoot soon. Don't want this to happen on the actual day itself. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.