Let's Help the Tsunami Victims - By SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
upzz for the Tsunami's survivors .....

So how? Da timing still da same? Sign me up for da 2pm one. :)

Upzz for the Tsunami's survivors before I go to bed :)

upz for SLCC!!!

The shoot for this Sunday(16/1) will only have two section. Here is the update ror the shoot.

1st section: 10am - 12pm

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed

2nd section: 12pm - 2pm

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed
4.Confirmed

Thank you!!!

The shoot for this Sunday(16/1) will only have two section. Here is the update ror the shoot.

1st section: 10am - 12pm

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed

2nd section: 12pm - 2pm

1.Confirmed
2.Confirmed
3.Confirmed
4.Confirmed
5.Confirmed
6.Confirmed

Thank you!!!

Woah, looks like lotsa ppl for the 2nd session.

jsbn said:
Woah, looks like lotsa ppl for the 2nd session.

Hi! friends, i just do the best i can, hope everybody understand, if you don't have i can try my best to give you my lens!

woah, learnt quite a bit today. Thanks for all those tipz, poses and stuff like dis.... Feel kinda weird telling models how to pose.

Hopefully those photos turn out well from that old dinosaur!

Had a really great time today, hopefully there'll be more events like this in da future! :)

It was a quite a turnout; pretty & friendly models and plenty of helpful people. Enjoyed myself today :)
Thanks for everyone who guided a greenie like me :thumbsup:

jsbn said:
woah, learnt quite a bit today. Thanks for all those tipz, poses and stuff like dis.... Feel kinda weird telling models how to pose.

Hopefully those photos turn out well from that old dinosaur!

Had a really great time today, hopefully there'll be more events like this in da future! :)

SLCC would like to say thank you to Jing Sheng, Jason, Richard.A, YongJye, Mr Hon(all the way from Sabah), Mr Ang, jsbn, Yew Yen, Ka Seng, Ming Kok and Sunny to help the Tsunami Victims, we hope you guys will enjoy the shoot.

We also want to say thank you to the models: Fion and Cherlyn. They are helping us for free, we really appreciate what they had done for the shoot.

We also want to thanks to the makeup artist: Reen. Feel sorry for him cos he have to wake up so early to do the makeup but only charge us half price.

We also want to say thank you to Yaoting, Valiant, Weiliang and Lito. They have been helping us for the whole day.

SLCC like to thanks everyone once again. Without you support this shoot will not be success.

THANK YOUVERYMUCH!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Xaler said:
It was a quite a turnout; pretty & friendly models and plenty of helpful people. Enjoyed myself today :)
Thanks for everyone who guided a greenie like me :thumbsup:
Glad that u enjoyed the shoot today .... we are most happy to help and guide all the ppl who joined the shoot today. :)

We also want to say thank you to Yaoting, Valiant, Weiliang and Lito. They have been helping us for the whole day.

SLCC like to thanks everyone once again. Without you support this shoot will not be success.

THANK YOUVERYMUCH!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

Too bad i cant stay long to help , as i have an appointment in the next two hours, but I am really enjoying helping people in their starting point on how to pose models :) ..I see myself to them when i started my very first studio shoot.t was fun though :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.