Let's Help the Tsunami Victims - By SLCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
sabahan said:
I have no singapore cheque but wish to join,can I?

Hi! Thanks for your message! Sure, you can pay cash and we will write a cheque on your behalf to Red Cross Society.

upzzz for the Tsunami's survivors ..... our earlier donations are never enough..... JOIN JOIN JOIN, SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT and you will be BLESS BLESS BLESS :)

THEY NEED OUR CONTINUOS SUPPORT.

So I will join and please add my name in.thanks alot.

sabahan said:
So I will join and please add my name in.thanks alot.

Can you PM me you hp no or call me at 98583502(Joanne), cos I want to know your shooting timing. Thank you!
If you dare not join the shoot cos you have don't have cheque, just let us know cos SLCC can help you.
Let shoot and help the Tsunamin victims at the same time. Hurry why wait???

just watched the annual Renci Hospital Donation thingy .. this year they are giving $500K out for the Tsunami Relief despite the fact that the patients in the hospital need the $$$ as much as they do. Arent we moved ? Singaporeans have compassionate hearts .... this is a season for us to give, give, give and do a good deed .....so, join this shoot if u r available this coming Sunday.

Upzz for the Tsunami's survivors and our above girls with a good heart :thumbsup:

Any instruction on Studio shooting? I'm not sure how to shoot for studio. Or maybe some 'advance lessons' before the Wedding Photography Course starts on the Studio shoot lessons? hehehe... :p

There will be people at different time slot to assist you on the shoot :D.... don't worry about that. However, do try to get some references from magazines on different poses. :)

jsbn said:
Any instruction on Studio shooting? I'm not sure how to shoot for studio. Or maybe some 'advance lessons' before the Wedding Photography Course starts on the Studio shoot lessons? hehehe... :p

No worries...no prior STUDIO knowledge required. We will set the lighting and provide the IR trigger. U just pose and shoot. We will be ard to guide whenever necessary if we notice you are not shooting correctly. A general rule in STUDIO lighting when u r shooting, DUN BLOCK THE LIGHT :bsmilie: Hope to see u this Sunday :)

Come on people, JOIN JOIN JOIN ...

AhV said:
No worries...no prior STUDIO knowledge required. We will set the lighting and provide the IR trigger. U just pose and shoot. We will be ard to guide whenever necessary if we notice you are not shooting correctly. A general rule in STUDIO lighting when u r shooting, DUN BLOCK THE LIGHT :bsmilie: Hope to see u this Sunday :)

i've a question.. Im a total newbie~ my uncle gave me an SLR camera without teaching me to use it. I took some shots and some turned out good and some not( dont know what to shoot so random shots) .

the only lens that i have is a 28-80 Sigma 1:35-5.6 MACRO and the built in flash. oh.. its a minolta Maxxium 3xi

so how, is it still possible for shots ? Im really interested

NeTHaCk said:
i've a question.. Im a total newbie~ my uncle gave me an SLR camera without teaching me to use it. I took some shots and some turned out good and some not( dont know what to shoot so random shots) .

the only lens that i have is a 28-80 Sigma 1:35-5.6 MACRO and the built in flash. oh.. its a minolta Maxxium 3xi

Please bring your camera down, if possible by today. There should be no problem, flash is not required. However, I feel the optical quality of the lens might not be very good, as we have a few minolta users around, maybe some of us can borrow you the lenses.

NeTHaCk said:

SLCC believes in sharing our knowledge in photography...so, no worries as guidance will be given. You can shoot with your current equipments :) As STUDIO lightings are 'controlled', once we help u set ur camera, u just need to snap as many shots as u want :bsmilie: Basically, have fun !

As for outdoor, using APERTURE priority is recommended, while your camera will determine the shutter speed for you. Fill-in with your built-in flash whenever necessary ... anyway, MINOLTA has an excellent metering system ;p
You might not even need to do that.

So, give Joanne a call now and book a slot. Hope to see u guys this Sunday :lovegrin:

AhV said:

hehehe... Thanks.

Me no cheque leh how? :bsmilie: Tomorrow night I'll pop over pass u guyz da $$$ :D

BTW, wanna test out my Yashica rangefinder on Sunday. Any good film to recommend? :D

jsbn said:
hehehe... Thanks.

Me no cheque leh how? :bsmilie: Tomorrow night I'll pop over pass u guyz da $$$ :D

BTW, wanna test out my Yashica rangefinder on Sunday. Any good film to recommend? :D

If you want a absolutely good film, then try the Fuji Reala or Fuji NPC 160 or Fuji NPS 160.... or else a Fuji Superia 200 will do just fine :D.

Thnx for da suggestions. Will give it a go this weekend. hehehe... :D

OK,I wish tp join in the 2nd session,where is the studio?I house is in upper thomson road,next to teacher's estate and I have no car,what bus can go there.
BTW I can borrow some equipment as long as it is not too big for me to carry out to singapore,like meter,wireless flash triggering system.

Hello! Everybody! Stanley talking here! I can't sleep but thinks of the poor peoples in TSUNAMIN my tears drops! Lets help them and do our best we can! Don't worry about how to shoot, i'll be there to help for those that don't know! OK?
This is the best that i can do for the TSUNAMIN VICTIMS! I donated already and try to do more for them. How but you???

'Tsunami'.... a term which would be feared by many in years to come. It has 'robbed' someone of their loved ones, belongings and home. Survivors need our continuous support. Some pain experienced by the wounded is beyond words. Deep cuts were stitched WITHOUT Analgesic :eek: *OUCH* -- due to lack of medical supplies. Some of them were young children :( How would we feel if we were their parents - assuming they are still alive ? Why must my kid go thru' this ???

So, what are we waiting for ? We have donated earlier ? Once ? Twice ? Thrice? ... is not enuff...if we can afford it, they need our continous support.

JOIN this coming shoot and DONATE for a good cause :thumbsup:

This is a gentle reminder.

Please do not PM ReSPawn/ Ah V or post in this thread if you are interested in this shoot as it will get kinda 'messy' :sweat:

KINDLY CALL JOANNE OF SLCC @ 98583502 TO BOOK A SLOT AND WE WILL UPDATE THIS THREAD ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

ChEeRs !!!

Hi all, please be kind to the victims of the Tidal Wave ..... if you wanted to go for outdoor + indoor shoot and do good deeds at the same time, this would be the best choice !!!!!!

The models and SLCC are gracious enough to provide their services and space for the shoots ...... if you can spare $60 to take Studio picture for models and $50 to take picture outdoor, I am quite sure you can spare $80 for both Studio and Outdoor picture ..... Moreover .... 4 gorgeous Models with not just beauty on the outside but with beauty from the inside, for having such a big heart to be volunteering to provide the services !!!!!! They will be properly make up by the make up artist.

Please show your support to the victims by joining the shoot !!!!

Eh, lookz like pretty bad response leh. :(

I free this Sunday after 12pm leh, got Japanese classes. Sign me up for da 2pm one if available. If u need to reshuffle the timing juz let me know I very da flexible one. Chapz, juz lemme noe on Friday nite ok? Gam xia, gam xia.

Actually I thought I might wanna make use of this opportunity to learn more about Studio Photography so whether got outdoor photography or not is fine with me. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.