let guess the price of 42.5mm nocticorn and who want to get it?

are you interested?

Results are only viewable after voting.

wow lightning deal price USD$1099.99... 100% claimed in 5min... got anybody hoot it...? :)

i managed to add into cart for fun... but too expensive lens for me so i emptied it from cart... but that's a pretty massive discount... :)

regards,
wacky

Last edited:
USD$1099 X 1.345(CC rate) X GST(1.07)=SGD$1582 with free shipping to SGP but without warranty in SGP??

wow lightning deal price USD$1099.99... 100% claimed in 5min... got anybody hoot it...? :)*(
i managed to add into cart for fun... but too expensive lens for me so i emptied it from cart... but that's a pretty massive discount... :)

regards,
wacky

The idea is not really to identify which is Nocticron which is M zuiko.. But more of.. You can't tell the difference between the end results of the 2.. which means spending the extra $1700 is something you really need to think about.

But of course, we haven't gone into even poorer light scenarios yet, and that's where the Noct shines

I picked B because of the so called 3D pop up feel of the Leica which seems to be the case with B. But its very close in this shot. Any portrait shots with slightly further background? This range is ideal for isolating the subject with little distortion to the subject and the Leica is suppose to have an edge over the Oly. :)