Not open for further replies.

lwt11137

Sep 19, 2005
Woodlands
Hi can anyone tell me where can i buy lens adapter for various type of mount:

1. Contax to Nikon Mount
2. Leica R to Nikon Mount

Is it possible to have such orientation, pls advice. Thanks

>>Is it possible to have such orientation, pls advice. Thanks .

NO.

Not sure about nikon but if you want to use Contax / Leica lenses then you can consider buying a 2nd hand canon to complement your nikon system. Canon is currently the best brand for such purpose mainly because you can get adapters from almost any mount to EOS body easily and will meter with anything you latch on to it. I'm currently using 2 F-mount and 2 m42 mount lenses on my 350d with adapters... metering works fine....

thank cocoa for your advice and zj2000 for your recommentation in that case may consider to buy a canon body, another stupid question can old canon lense mount on new canon digital body?

How old is old? If you want something made in the last 20 years then you can.... If it's more than 20 years then you'll need to get an adapter for that...

How old is old? If you want something made in the last 20 years then you can.... If it's more than 20 years then you'll need to get an adapter for that...

my dad had some lense which was using with the F1, so all this lense can mount on the F1 body can also mount on the recent dslr?

all F ( old or new nikon can be adapted to EF

or FD ( old old canon) can be adapted EF

and many others ----- meter working, manual focus but can find a focusing confirming adapter

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

all F ( old or new nikon can be adapted to EF

or FD ( old old canon) can be adapted EF

and many others ----- meter working, manual focus but can find a focusing confirming adapter

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
where can i get such accessories

ebay, Hong Kong, Japan Amazon Taobao or from me ( :bsmilie::bsmilie:I have only few items for testing purpose times by times)

I can provide all adapters, only nikon system are still not able to adapt non-nikon mount lenses

You got an RMS adapter for Nikon F mount?

Ryan

You got an RMS adapter for Nikon F mount?

Ryan

do you mean microscope to camera? it could be request from factory, but it is NOT fro common purpose, M6--M12, which one you need?

Status
Not open for further replies.