Lens without a box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suspicion that it's the shop that's furthest away from the eatery

oklah. the shop is TCW. camera workshop.

ive been there many times.. friendly people nice to talk to also..spent some items there .. overall experience there is good. even if its refurbished , 1yr shop warranty is good enough ... its the motorised version ;)

the amount of money i saved i got myself a cheapskate vitacon uv filter .. $18 or around there . no qualms or complains so far

Sounds like 2nd hand to me, if its mint conditioned 2nd hand you want, search buy/sell here, much better value than your so called shop warranty one.

Dun patronize all these dishonest shops please, let them go out of business. Singapore really has no consumer right, dun make it worse.

Sounds like 2nd hand to me, if its mint conditioned 2nd hand you want, search buy/sell here, much better value than your so called shop warranty one.

Dun patronize all these dishonest shops please, let them go out of business. Singapore really has no consumer right, dun make it worse.

for a shop to sell 2nd hand , the condition is too perfect that even the most mint in buy and sell after trading and buying lenses cannot go anywhere near it.

if you say the lens was cleaned, surely there'd be a slight small scratch no matter how small.

i think its more of grey sets

i know what shop you talking about. I bought my 17-50 2.8 there last weekend.

they do provide 1yr shop warranty though.. cause i was suspicious no warranty card but didnt ask so much. for that price, you get 1yr shop warranty compared to no warranty from 2nd hand sellers.

the price is $560 1yr shop warranty

I see. i was just wondering if its a good deal. Anyway, since you already bought it means there is pretty much credit given to the shop . First time buying lens so i was thinking why not ask around the experts in this forum. see what people say.

for a shop to sell 2nd hand , the condition is too perfect that even the most mint in buy and sell after trading and buying lenses cannot go anywhere near it.

if you say the lens was cleaned, surely there'd be a slight small scratch no matter how small.

i think its more of grey sets

I see . thanks for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.