lens to cover soccer match

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think 18-55 is relativly short for a soccer game even if u're at the touch line.
u'll probably need at least 200mm for a decent center of the field shot

If you are sitting as an audience, a > 200mm lens will be idea.:)

well im shooting for a soccer team of my friends. and they dunt mind if im running around in the field takin snaps of them but i want to avoid that hahas. any tips of taking pictures of them playing soccer? like the aperture, shutter , etc

thks!

well im shooting for a soccer team of my friends. and they dunt mind if im running around in the field takin snaps of them but i want to avoid that hahas. any tips of taking pictures of them playing soccer? like the aperture, shutter , etc

thks!

All depends on the lighting. If I were you, I'd set to Shutter mode, set a shutter speed of about 1/250 (or 1/500-1/1000s if it's bright daylight) and let the camera adjust the aperture automatically.

Of course, if you read your camera manual, there's a whole section in there about freezing motion when using shutter speed priority.

thks!

wow...lidat even more siong than playin soccer...:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.