len adaptor 46mm and 52mm for LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.

undergrd

Jun 16, 2007
North-East
Hi Ppl,

I heard that the original len adaptor (46mm) for LX3 to a certain extent is quite incompatible with some of the 3rd party filters out there.

So those who own the len adaptor, do you recommend to get a 3rd party len adaptor of 52mm or purchase the original?

Thanks.

Hi Ppl,

I heard that the original len adaptor (46mm) for LX3 to a certain extent is quite incompatible with some of the 3rd party filters out there.

So those who own the len adaptor, do you recommend to get a 3rd party len adaptor of 52mm or purchase the original?

Thanks.

I'm using the original lens adaptor for LX3. I have a 46mm Skylight B+W Filter. Frankly to me, it might be alittle tougher to get filters of this size as compared to 52mm but then again, I do not see the need to get so many filter for my own usage.;)

So I personally recommend the original lens adapter as it also looks more uniform and proportional with the LX3 body in my opinion. :bsmilie:

If I want to get a 52mm len adaptor, anyone can recommend me which shop is selling? Thanks!

yup agreed for 46mm even the cpl filter quite hard to get sometimes....I have a UV and CPL filter.......now maybe thinking of the 52mm.....

It can be found on ebay....just go a search.

If I want to get a 52mm len adaptor, anyone can recommend me which shop is selling? Thanks!

You can get it from jl-photo

You can order from his website and meet up for collection

Status
Not open for further replies.