Legal MP3 Downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raid

Aug 25, 2003
Choa Chu Kang
Hello,

Just wondering... With the boom in MP3 player sales over the past year... how come I still can't find any good sites to download MP3s legally? I mean there are some alternative music kinda sites which you can download free music, but there doesn't seem to be a good website that is comparable with iTunes and Napster (which cannot be used in S'pore) here yet isit?

Then how and where do people get to stuff their MP3 players with Gigabytes upon Gigabytes of songs?

Any good sites to recommend? Maybe I sua ku.. haha..

Regards

ndroo.com said:

yup. soundbuzz is currently the biggest one locally. think they got some tie-up with creative?

however, the MP3 selection pales in comparison to places like iTunes. haiz... US sites dun allow people outside US to purchase songs due to copyright laws... :cry:

nightwolf75 said:
yup. soundbuzz is currently the biggest one locally. think they got some tie-up with creative?

however, the MP3 selection pales in comparison to places like iTunes. haiz... US sites dun allow people outside US to purchase songs due to copyright laws... :cry:

tried this site... mp3 selection quite small.. and the preview button doesn't work for me somehow... click on the sound icon... see the player applet flinch abit.. then nothing liao.. stay at 0%.. problem...

raid said:
Hello,

Then how and where do people get to stuff their MP3 players with Gigabytes upon Gigabytes of songs?

Regards

I think most convert their whole CDs collection to MP3?

Snowcrash said:
I think most convert their whole CDs collection to MP3?

That's what I tot.. then do internal swapping right? :p

Still need to buy CDs like tat.. The reason why I wan to download MP3s is so that I can mix and match songs and so I need not buy the entire album if I only like 1 or 2 songs in it...

uncleparty said:
how about this? http://www.mp3search.ru/

not sure if it is legal, but u gotta sign up and pay us10cents per download.

Sometimes too cheap seems illegal.. they may be selling the songs illegally.. if so, even if they sell at 10cents, they still make.. since not a single cent paid to the music company mah... I dunno.. hee.. any other sites?

www.allofmp3.com

v cheap around 10cts USD per song. great collection. russian site. no chinese songs. seems secure. can preview ENTIRE songs, ENTIRE albums w/o buying.

my collection includes jazz/bossa/lush/trance/house/pop/rock/guitar instrumental....

pm me if keen.

When there's da right way, there's also da left way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.