Lee Hsien Loong's camera


Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,634
0
0
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
#1
OK I know I'm pathetic, but the first thing I saw was that camera hanging from LHL's neck in the Straits Times today (picture of him in 1964 waiting for his father at the airport). You know how some things just jump out at you?

Anyway, I'd like to know - is that a Canon rangefinder? Or *ahem* a Leica?
 

gtsoh

New Member
Jan 28, 2004
74
0
0
#3
Noticed it too. I think it is the Canonet QL series.

Cheers
 

whoelse

Senior Member
Oct 17, 2003
1,228
0
36
#4
tat day i was crossing road near parliment, i saw him driving a white rundown car stopping at traffic light and someone sitting beside him as passenger. For that I gave him my little support, at least he is not ego. enuf to drive expensive car or use expensive gear infront of public.
 

J

Jason H0

Guest
#5
tell us what is seated beside him as the passenger?

whoelse said:
tat day i was crossing road near parliment, i saw him driving a white rundown car stopping at traffic light and someone sitting beside him as passenger. For that I gave him my little support, at least he is not ego. enuf to drive expensive car or use expensive gear infront of public.
 

#9
whoelse said:
tat day i was crossing road near parliment, i saw him driving a white rundown car stopping at traffic light and someone sitting beside him as passenger. For that I gave him my little support, at least he is not ego. enuf to drive expensive car or use expensive gear infront of public.
FYI

He drove that same car to the ISTANA to be sworn in as Singapore's third Prime Minister. He might have a long way to go, but he off on a good start. For that alone, he has won my vote for the year. ;)
 

ahbeng

New Member
Jun 9, 2003
412
0
0
Visit site
#13
Like all professionals and clean politician, he probably choose the White over Black
 

Minimalis

Senior Member
Feb 25, 2002
999
0
16
40
Bukit Batok
#17
STShooter said:
FYI

He drove that same car to the ISTANA to be sworn in as Singapore's third Prime Minister. He might have a long way to go, but he off on a good start. For that alone, he has won my vote for the year. ;)
It's a white Honda Accord with a SBxXXXX plate, more than 10 yrs old. The person next to him is his bodyguard from the Security branch, and he screens at every car and person that comes close to the white car. Just 3 days back I saw this white car rumbling down the CTE, middle lane, at 60kmh, with all the other traffic trailing behind! And no one horned, high-beamed, probably because this Accord had a white volvo with 4 burly men and flashing blue lights plus a outrider escort trailing behind it. Quite hilarious..
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#18
Minimalis said:
Just 3 days back I saw this white car rumbling down the CTE, middle lane, at 60kmh, with all the other traffic trailing behind! And no one horned, high-beamed, probably because this Accord had a white volvo with 4 burly men and flashing blue lights plus a outrider escort trailing behind it. Quite hilarious..
Think I saw this team along orchard road today, a normal white volvo with civian license plate, suddenly saw a hand come out of the window and placed a blue flashing light on the rooftop, look exactly like what I usually see in HK movie.

Then behind the escorted car is a team of TP in motorbikes
 

ahbeng

New Member
Jun 9, 2003
412
0
0
Visit site
#19
StreetShooter said:
Is that why lawyers like to wear black?
Haha, Lawyers are good lyiers, thats why they wear black. White is always the preferred choice for PA_ members.
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
10,957
26
48
#20
StreetShooter said:
Is that why lawyers like to wear black?
all Professionals prefer black...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom