Not open for further replies.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
normal_abstract12.jpg

swimcraze said:
awesome....love the water drops effect.....did you use the filter effect in Photoshop?

glad u like it. i only used PS to reduce the brightness. if u r referring to the red light stuff, it is actually from a cover of those CNY cookie container. :bsmilie: i held it over my flash to create some 'color' effect :D the silver thingy which the leaf is resting on, is the cover of my steel mug. btw, the water droplets were errr ... naturally there ... realized that when i lift the mug cover/lid ...

thanks

Hmm...What tea are you drinking at that moment? :D

swimcraze said:
creative ideas .....making the ordinary, extraordinary :thumbsup:

what was your set up?

sorry ... but what do mean by 'set up' ah? if u mean lightin ... it's just the floro lites in my room. took this wif a tripod & flash was fired. that's all i can say ... err ... if that's what u mean by 'set up' :)

renegade said:
sorry ... but what do mean by 'set up' ah? if u mean lightin ... it's just the floro lites in my room. took this wif a tripod & flash was fired. that's all i can say ... err ... if that's what u mean by 'set up'

set up as in your camera equipment set up - what kind of camera and lens did you use?

swimcraze said:
set up as in your camera equipment set up - what kind of camera and lens did you use?

oh paiseh ... sorry ... i m using olympus C5050Z ... using super macro mode ... and FL20 external flash ...

hey bro.... great shot! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.